Faction Charmed

Options
MistressLuna - Heavens Tear
MistressLuna - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Guild Banter
I am the leader yes please don't ask. b:sad
I get sooo many of those questions ....

Anyway, this faction has nothing to do with the tv-show I keep hearing about. It's a laid back PvE based faction. I help whenever I can and the ones who are already in my faction seem to love me ._. (If you see a member , ask them not me) until I grind 2mil I only have 15 slots left, unless my recruiters have recruited more...

I'm extremely active so you can almost always find me. My director and her husband are also on with me all the time( I stay up later than them b:chuckle)

Just give me a whisper tonight or anytime after thursday if you want to join.

I prefer 15+, but I'm not too harsh on that yet depending on how active you are.

Note: If I don't see you for 4-7 days straight without a word then I will kick you without question. It's one of the very few rules I have for my faction.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Luna -still- Loves You All
Post edited by MistressLuna - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    Bioturn - Heavens Tear Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Bump for my second love's guild.
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Chill with me on Twitter: twitter.com/Bioturn

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)