alot of things

Willowgreen - Sanctuary
Willowgreen - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
ok i have some issues i would like to address.1st is the fact that i have a polar bear riding mount and spent 10,000 coin to get a collar to rename it and come to find out that i cant and when i try to sell the collar back it only wants to give me 2,000 coin wtf.2nd is the fact of all the interruptions when im casting spells ,whats with that i can be interuppted but the monster cant?3rd the teleport costs , whats with that when u can teleport from the plume to etherblade for 1000 coin but to teleport from swiftwind tribe to sumer camp its 8000 coin.4th why will the gm never respond when u try to get help from them? thats what they are there for isnt it?5th wtf is with puting the npc where when u are talking to them you get attacked and killed?these are some of the issues that i have.b:angry
Post edited by Willowgreen - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    1have you ever seen a mount named, no collars its for veno pets
    2never really have this issue, usually i interrupt myself on accident if anything
    3yah some teleports are expensive
    4 best way is support tickets i hear, that gm help button sucks
    5 definitively, village of naught and dreamwaever port outskirts, both have multiple npcs like this, how do the npc survive!
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    2.Melee attacks will sometimes interrupt you. Live with it. Monsters can be interrupted as well, if you watch a good tank when they are on a tough boss they interrupt boss skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Gotta love the challenge b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    yah attack/aoe interrupting BB..not cool, but really its not that common