Where to find Sandstone?!

belovedhazzard
belovedhazzard Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have a venomancer and I am doing the Learn Production Skill Quest, I am trying to become a Craftsman.

I am looking everywhere but I can't find any Sandstone. I've searched the forums, and people give co-ordinates but I can't do them.

Can anyone give me any ideas where the Sandstone is, around the City of Lost?

Thank you!
Post edited by belovedhazzard on

Comments

• nightyne
    nightyne Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    At that level just do the other quests and as you travel around you will see sandstone. It is a waste of time JUST looking for sandstone ( or any material ) at this point.
    Also collect everything not JUST sandstone. A craftsman uses other material not just sandstone so collect all that you see...you will need it.
    By the way you can be all the manufacturing trades at one time not just one.
    I use the taylor and herbalist most.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I tend to find a few patches along the top of the western ridge at the City of the Lost, right before the ruined buildings are you come up from the south. Sandstone mines generate in nearly all areas with level 1-20 monsters, and even some higher level areas, though, so you should start recognizing places with the stuff piled on the ground pretty regularly.

Do be sure to carry a pickaxe with you, or you will not be able to harvest the stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stormhydra
    stormhydra Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Steam Acc - Blugblugy || Steam Nickname - Blugyblug ||Xfire - Blugyblug || - Call of Duty 4/Modern Warfare 2/COD: Black Ops - Blugyblug ||League of Legends - Blugyblug||Forsaken World - Coalescence (mage)
  • PattyPWN - Archosaur
    PattyPWN - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Yeah like the other one said i was looking for the same thing to level up my blacksmithing and i couldn't find any so i took his advice and did 1 quest to kill 10 skeletal archers and i was walking to, something bridge village and i looked and there was sand stone so just do quests and you will find it sooner or later and if your really that desperate ask someone to trade some with you, but its not that hard just keep looking because that's what the games about, ADVENTURING
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    or look the stuff up on this map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Pssst... this is a necro.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i've got my own personal standard for necros: if the contents of the thread and the questions in it would all be okay and reasonable if the datestamps were all of them current, i'm not going to care whether they actually are current or not. other people may judge for themselves by their own lights.

in this particular case, there was a link posted to an arguably out-of-date website. i corrected this by posting a slightly less out-of-date link. i'll give myself a pass on this, because AFAIK no fully up-to-date equivalent website yet exists. (corrections welcome to that last point!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i've got my own personal standard for necros: if the contents of the thread and the questions in it would all be okay and reasonable if the datestamps were all of them current, i'm not going to care whether they actually are current or not. other people may judge for themselves by their own lights.

in this particular case, there was a link posted to an arguably out-of-date website. i corrected this by posting a slightly less out-of-date link. i'll give myself a pass on this, because AFAIK no fully up-to-date equivalent website yet exists. (corrections welcome to that last point!)

No worries, I understand how you roll... I put this post for mods (while adding a witty line so it's not so stale).

Besides that, it's good to help newbs, but I still wonder why they reply to old threads rather than creating new ones. I guess that 'Post new thread' is not an accessible shiny and big button enough for people to see. b:surrender

Keep on helping them! Take care.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Closed for necro, please refrain from posting in threads that are more than 30 days old.
This discussion has been closed.