Buying clothes.... random color? help?

lahnna
lahnna Posts: 4 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
So i don't really know if this is true or not, but if i bought some clothes from the item mall, will the color of the clothing be completely random?..... I was planning on buying the whole fairy outfitt(arms, legs shirt), so i was wondering if the color for each of items(fairy arms, legs, shirt) will be completely random when i buy them, or will all three items correspond in color? and info would be appreciated..b:pleased
Post edited by lahnna on

Comments

• Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I think so, and afaik there aren't any pants for the fairy outfit, just boots/dress :d

I know when I bought a set for my friend it was a green dress and ugly brown slippers that I dye'd white 8D
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Yes, every piece will be a different color.

What I'm wondering is, is the color truly random, or does it conform to one of the pigments? I have a Verdana Top which is kind of olive-green like, and I liked it. But I wanted a full light-green outfit, so I bought a second top and I'm just saving the first one for... I dunno. XD But yeah... I never found a dye that matched it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • lahnna
    lahnna Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    yeah you guys where right...... the blouse was green, the gloves were terquoise, and the heels were purple....... so yeah they were completely different.... now i have to buy dyes..... =(
  • wackipatacki
    wackipatacki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    im a noob, where do you buy clothes at? where is the item mall?
  • BridgetF - Heavens Tear
    BridgetF - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Press O in-game, wackipatacki, or click on the sun symbol below your radar/minimap.
  • Airkiss - Sanctuary
    Airkiss - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yes, every piece will be a different color.

What I'm wondering is, is the color truly random, or does it conform to one of the pigments? I have a Verdana Top which is kind of olive-green like, and I liked it. But I wanted a full light-green outfit, so I bought a second top and I'm just saving the first one for... I dunno. XD But yeah... I never found a dye that matched it...

It conforms to one of the Pigments. I think there is a list of shades found only through Random Pigments too.
    "Nothing is so pure and cruel as a child."
    - Cowboy Bebop
  • Naychur - Harshlands
    Naychur - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    yep all random dyes are random LOL how ever if u use random dyes there is a chance of 7 exclusive colours, a type of blue,2 types of green, a type of yellow,a type of pink,a type of grey and a really really really dark purple that looks black :P