Problem with NOT adding vitality

SleipnirX - Lost City
SleipnirX - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Blademaster
i have seen in many threads advice to max vit at 50 and rest into vit or str for a sword BM. the problem i see is the following: between lvl 60-70, there are ABSOLUTELY NOT any pure physical monster, every monster starts a fight with a magic blast, that is between 500-600 damage, after that come the phyisical hits. so in average, for every monster you fight you get 500 magic damage + 500-1000 physical damage depending on how fast u kill it. that means 1000-1500 damage per monster. now to the vit problem. i have 45 vit and 3k HP, that means every 2 fights i either have to use potions or sit down and rest.

So i would like to know how other Bms overcome this problem, and please dont say use a charm, i will explain why i dont use charm in another thread.

PS: oh and i DO use diamond sutra, it helps but not enough to survive many fights in a row, especially after u run put of mana.
Post edited by SleipnirX - Lost City on

Comments

• ina1166
    ina1166 Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Fist BM, shadowless kick, etc.
    Or...
    Try using that leap skill into them, they won't use magic if you get close to them REALLY fast. It's a very underrated skill.
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    1.- Aeolian Blade => Normal Attacks
    2.- Roar of the Pride => Normal Attacks
    3.- Tiger Leap => Normal Attacks
    4.- Fist => Shadowless Kick => Sword => Normal Attacks

Use HP Shards, refine your equipment, buy an MP Hiero (way cheaper than buying potions) and use Diamond Sutra.

I have 50 VIT and 4k HP, I have no problems fighting against mobs, since they use physical attacks, the first magic attack gets cancelled by Aeolian Blade or Tiger Leap, then just use heal every 3~4 mobs.

And I "have it more difficult since I use Spear with a range of 5m".

Oh, and well, it's matter of preference, but I have Alter Marrow Physical (maxed) on all the time.
  • SleipnirX - Lost City
    SleipnirX - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Thnx for suggestions, i will try tiger leap. other thing i forgot to mention: i know we are not main tanks, but, there are a lot a AOE bosses so it does not matter if we tank or not, we always get with their aoe Magic, and magic from bosses....well.....it just hurts more b:shocked