What skills generate aggo?

RayRayQ - Heavens Tear
RayRayQ - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Blademaster
For example, does stun generate aggo? Is there any formula about aggo generation in PW? I would like to write a program to calculate the best build to meet a certain need. I didn't find any number crunching in this forum. Thanks.
Post edited by RayRayQ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    When you stun a mob it will generate some kind of aggro, indeed. StreamStrike when properly leveled also generates aggro.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • RayRayQ - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Is there any research on what are the most efficient way of generating aggo? I'm quite interested in maxing this ability due to my interest of being a good BM tank. :)
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Is there any research on what are the most efficient way of generating aggo? I'm quite interested in maxing this ability due to my interest of being a good BM tank. :)

If you want to be a tank, make a Barbarian.

The only skill that surely gives you aggro is Stream Strike, other way to do it is dealing high damage, which you won't if you go with a "tanker" build.
  • RayRayQ - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    I really don't like the way barbarian looks, so BM is the only option I have to be a tank. :(
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Your only hope of generating aggro well, It's kind of like this:

Warriors are given One Aggro skill, Kind of pointless.

Barb's have alot of 'hold aggro skill'.

The only thing Warriors can really do is Stun, Aoe, Run by mobs that are aggressive, Ect. To keep the aggro ON YOU have to generate enuff dps to not have it stolen by other team members.

Also let's say your aoe grinding doing pulls, You need to aoe the mobs every 10 seconds or you'll lose your pull.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.