New player looking for a RP guild / players

rathmier
rathmier Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Guild Banter
Hello. I will be playing the game soon and am looking forward to seeing how the game is. I really enjoy RPing and would like to find others that also RP their characters. If there is a guild or server that is mostly medium to Heavy RPing. Please let me know. Hope to see you in game soon
Post edited by rathmier on

Comments

• Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    if you go ahead and choose heavens tear server, were your guys

go ahead and go to the link below and register from there it will make it easy to communicate with us untill your playing the game, were we can then add you to the guild

http://www.perfectworldrp.19.forumer.com/index.php
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rathmier
    rathmier Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I tried that link. says the forum doesn't exsit anymore =( . But I did choose Heaven's Tear and my in Game name is Arekaine. Try to hit me up IC or OOC if you can
  • MistressLuna - Heavens Tear
    MistressLuna - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    OOOOMG OCANE o.o Hi ^-^ (link = no good >.>)

Rathmier: Faction RolePlay does rp with me alot <--- you should join them. o.o

I'm the leader of a different faction though...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Luna -still- Loves You All
  • Arekaine - Heavens Tear
    Arekaine - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    There's a faction called RolePlay? lol Yeah I think I will look them up. Thanks Luna. I'll see if I can find you on as well
  • Evancer - Heavens Tear
    Evancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Let's just pretend I said something clever in response and leave it at that..."
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    Hadarac - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    If you're going to join Heaven's Tear, then Archadia is for you. We take part in territory wars and we are a great guild. We PK (player kill) everybody we see. We are ruthless and show no mercy.

Regards,

King Hadarac