TheXProductions ~ News ( Dragon's End Most Shocking )

Malified - Heavens Tear
Malified - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
As i began to wonder around Dragon's End passing high level monster I then see a few people there. Seeing that they speaking in lines and saying: Cut and Action. I then got the idea they were either making a PWMV or making a movie. I asked them what was going on and they told me they were making a Movie called: The Dragon's Whisperer. A human BladeMaster Named: Zygoith and 2 other female humans and another Human with very rare glowing equipment were there.

What is the Movie about?
Well I had a conversation with the director, and he told me the movie was about a group of young teenage asian female blademasters traveling around a abandonded ruin, and they met a the creator of the Perfect world's Spirit: Pan Gu. ( If You read the storyline the creator of Perfect World is Pan Gu )
Pan Gu appeared after the girls traveled into the Dragon's End Battle Zone.
Pan Gu would tell them that they are making a mistake by entering.
As they wondered and thought about where the voice was coming from an untamed Wolf appeared attacking them with his Pole.

When is the movie appearing on Youtube?
Well to tell you the truth I asked him the same question and he told me: As soon as it is perfected. He told me there are way more parts to this movie. And how that was only the introduction. He agreed to be interviewed by myself.

The Interview

Malified - Hello Zygoith can you please explain to me what inspired you in developing a movie of Perfect World.

Zygoith - Well I was originaly attended to record a movie on Gunz The Duel. But I forgot about this game and after rejoining as a lvl 62 BladeMaster I decided i should record my movie here. I Mean it has flying features very exciting new features than before.

Malified - So what type of action will be in this new movie?

Zygoith - Well there will be a spirit witch is this BladeMaster, I will transparent his body making him less seen like a ghost like. And calling him the Spirit of Pan Gu. Witch is the creator of the Perfect World. Pan Gu warns the girls about the Evil Ne Beast. The Powerful Wolf of Heavens Tear. But the girls are more worried about what will the spirit do to them if they stuck around longer. They continued to ignore the voices and just look around until finally the beast appears.

Malified - Are you 100% Positive that you will not quit and cancel the movie?

Zygoith - Yes I'm pretty sure i wont give up i've made movies on Alot of MMORPGS.

Malified - Like What?

Zygoith - Darkeden , Gunz, Requiem, World of Warcract, Conquer, and DiabloIII.

Malified - Zygoith I thank you for your time and I wish you good luck with this idea.

Zygoith - Np.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]