TheXProductions ~ News

Options
Malified - Heavens Tear
Malified - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Hello I am Luigi the Founder of TehXProductions. I have some very suprising news.

Two Groups Of Venos were wandering about in city of plume. An estimate of about 12 or 13 venos had gotten into a autobotting arguement. One Side decided to use autobotting to solve their quest. And One side said it's not fair that you get to have it the easy way while we struggle our butts off finishing quest.
This Arguement turned into a big arguement where multiple peopel caught onto it and started building up the arguement.

I Malified watched this arguement in displease and after a while I walked away to finish "My" quest. I have not checked back but i believe that the arguement should still be going on so get to City of Plume and help break it up.

For All Peace Sake...

This is Luigi Madison and your reading TheXProductions News
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Malified - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    Hadarac - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    nice news. so do you still want to join Arcadia? I could pay you extra for the news things. You can be from my guild and use teleacoustics that we get.
  • Malified - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    nice news. so do you still want to join Arcadia? I could pay you extra for the news things. You can be from my guild and use teleacoustics that we get.

Where are u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Im Trying to add you says user not found
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tankhunter
    tankhunter Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    There is an edit button for a reason, also this kind of news is not really of that much interest, given how little information you actually provide. You would be better off going to guild leaders and being their rumor generator to make Territory Wars have some funny articles floating around to lighten up the atmosphere.

There are random events that other players do, you should look into those more, give them coverage as they are community lead events by community members, and they do not get much spotlight.

In other words, take some time to look into a subject and gather actual information, or cover an event you took part in. Not just a snippet of something you heard and your oppinion on it.

If need be, watch some real news on TV, or those shows like Evening Magazine to get an idea of what kind of things to write about.
    edited December 2008
    Options
    tankhunter wrote: »
    There is an edit button for a reason, also this kind of news is not really of that much interest, given how little information you actually provide. You would be better off going to guild leaders and being their rumor generator to make Territory Wars have some funny articles floating around to lighten up the atmosphere.

There are random events that other players do, you should look into those more, give them coverage as they are community lead events by community members, and they do not get much spotlight.

In other words, take some time to look into a subject and gather actual information, or cover an event you took part in. Not just a snippet of something you heard and your oppinion on it.

If need be, watch some real news on TV, or those shows like Evening Magazine to get an idea of what kind of things to write about.

Thanks for the information bro ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]