Pking

Options
Hadarac - Heavens Tear
Hadarac - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Hi all,

Can you attack a player without their consent? Can you just attack them if you don't like them?

It would be really fun if I could do that.

hadarac
Post edited by Hadarac - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• tankhunter
    tankhunter Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    On Lost City once a player has reached level 30 PK mode is turned indefinetly on, only places you are safe are in towns. Outside of a town you can attack, or be attacked, for any reason.

On Sanctuary and Heaven's Tear once you hit level 30 you can turn PK mode on when you feel you are ready, be warned that PK mode must be on for 10 hours before it can be turned off. In PK mode, just like on Lost City naturally, anyone in PK mode can attack, or be attacked, for any reason.

With PK mode on your equipment will drop on death unless it is protected equipment if you kill someone, you are flagged with an orange name, the more you kill, you get flagged with a red name, and the longer it will take killing monsters of your level to return to normal.

If you are attacked, and retaliate in self defense, to my knowledge you will not be flagged, unless the battle exceeds a certain time frame.
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    sweet. so when I hit 30 can i kill noobs? or do they have to be 30 also.

also when i kill them do i get their loot or something?
  • tankhunter
    edited December 2008
    Options
    They also must be level 30, if they are a red or orange name they will drop something upon death.
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    how will i know if someone has PK on? will they have a different color name?

thansk for helping me tankunter
  • tankhunter
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Yes, a person who has PK on will have a White name instead of a blue name.