PvP vs. PvE

Options
Hadarac - Heavens Tear
Hadarac - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Hi All,

what is the difference between PvP vs. PvE. If i am going to create a guild. which one should I make?

thanks b:pleased
Post edited by Hadarac - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• tankhunter
    tankhunter Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    A guild can do either and both at the same time. PvP is where the higher levels can have plenty of fun, and spend their tons of cash. PvE is where lower levels can build up that money and get good gear to take part in PvP when they get there.

The reality is that a guild is not stuck to doing one or the other, it can be done as a group consensus when to, and who to, challenge to a PvP battle such as in territory wars.
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    so is PvP against other players? and PvE is like taking your guild against a territory that is not occupied?
  • tankhunter
    tankhunter Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    PvP in Territory Wars is attacking a territory held by an opposing guild, attacking an unoccupied segment of the map will result in a PvE scenario featuring powerful elite mobs and a boss.
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    sweet. do you want to join my faction tankhunter?

we are taking over all of perfect world.
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Quit asking people to join your guild when you havent made one yet.

Also, why are you asking people to join your "Future" guild if your trying to get into a faction to "Sell" your Battle Strategies. Just be patient and wait till you have actually created your guild then start asking people to join. But for now ....

Please quit spamming the Forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    PvP - Player Verses Player
    PvE - Player Verses Environment

So yes, PvP is playing against other people. If you are talking TW you will attack another guild's land and try to take it from them.

If you go for an unclaimed land, you will be fighting mobs instead of people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031