How to Get Pets

Options
Hadarac - Heavens Tear
Hadarac - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
I am sorry if I put this in the wrong section but could someone help me with pets?

I am a blade master and i have heard that you can make regular monsters your pets. could someone help me?

thanks

give me a step by step thing so i can do it.
Post edited by Hadarac - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    only venomancers do it (tame) and for other classes the pets do nothing besides aesthetics
  • tankhunter
    tankhunter Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Yes, only Venomancers get battle pets, but all classes can use mount pets, and baby pets.

Baby pets are for looks, mounts are actually usefull.
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    Hadarac - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    do you know where i can get a mount? for money game money.
  • tankhunter
    tankhunter Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    At level 30 you get a flying mount, except for winged elves, they get a non MP draining set of wings.

For land mounts, they require level 40 unless spurred then they require level 20. They can be bought from other players and prices range from 2-3 million in game gold, which reflects their price to buy from the cash shop (for mount and spurs around 20 cash shop gold).

I would suggest you read this money making guide: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=125991

It will help you make and keep your money for when you have enough to get the Land mount you want, and maybe even a cash shop flying mount of your choice via spending in game gold for cash shop gold from other players