Sanctuary Territory War

Options
Sager - Sanctuary
Sager - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Sanctuary Territory War

Territory War in Sanctuary server now is getting interesting since all the level
3 territories have been captured. Next week, there is going to be a pure PvP
territory war. To make this forum more active, I would like to make a thread
that purely dedicate to territory war. So let's talk about it here.

Future of NWO
On the 13th December 2008, Seppuku won the NWO's territory which
left NWO with only one territory. NWO current territory is surrounded by their
enemy faction, Amplified. Will NWO able to defend their last territory next
week? Will they be gone from the Perfect World map?

Nefarious' Next Target
All the surrounded leevl 3 territories around Nefarious have been
claimed which leave Nefarious with 2 options either to attack the level 2
territory or attack one of the claimed land. Which unlucky faction will
Nefarious attack next week?

Shockwave Rumor is comfirmed
The rumor that many high level in Shockwave have leaved is true. I
have asked many people in Shockwave and they honestly told me that. If
you look at the top50 highest level in Sanctuary server, there is no
Shockwave's member. ShockWave is under new leadership, Dark_Kuma,
which is GodsFear real-life friend. Will he able to recover the previous
damage?

The next possible faction
The territory war is getting more difficult and there are many
factions that still remind no land. Among all of those faction, there are only 2
factions that impress me which are Mythical and Just. They are similarly to
Seppuku.
Post edited by Sager - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Actually, Buried Bones is still unclaimed, Dreaming's attacking that today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • Nishtara - Sanctuary
    Nishtara - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Video of the Seppuku vs NWO event (watch in high quality) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB5XM8tBfqY

FileFront download (119mb) http://files.filefront.com/NewWorldOrderwmv/;12651022;/fileinfo.html
    (please don't comment on this one, comments go to YouTube, thanks).
    "Revolution is the creation of new living institutions, new groupings, new social relationships, it is the destruction of privileges and monopolies; it is the new spirit of justice, of brotherhood, of freedom which must renew the whole of social life, the moral level and the material conditions of the masses by calling on them to provide, through their direct and conscious action, for their own future."
  • Earcher - Sanctuary
    Earcher - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    good thread keep this up =D
    Elfen Lied is my life
  • Sager - Sanctuary
    Sager - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    DeliriuMX vs Outlaw
    On the 14th December 2008, DeliriuMX fought their first war against the
    Outlaw. DeliriuMX brought around 25 troops and Outlaw brought around 50 of
    their troops. The battle lasted for 3 hours and both team central tower
    reminded 100%. "It is a nice battle and experience" said by DeliriuMX's members.
  • Swoosh - Sanctuary
    Swoosh - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Why us? We are noobs xO
    x_x
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Future of NWO
    On the 13th December 2008, Seppuku won the NWO's territory which
    left NWO with only one territory. NWO current territory is surrounded by their
    enemy faction, Amplified. Will NWO able to defend their last territory next
    week? Will they be gone from the Perfect World map?

No, they wont. Unfortunately you cant call other guilds to protect you in tw. Thus NWO will be crushed by the almighty Seppuku, or maybe us b:victory
    Btw, nice job Nish the TW video was hilarious b:laugh
  • Swoosh - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Options
    No, they wont. Unfortunately you cant call other guilds to protect you in tw. Thus NWO will be crushed by the almighty Seppuku, or maybe us b:victory
    Btw, nice job Nish the TW video was hilarious b:laugh

Recruiting: NWO leftovers <3
    x_x
  • Temerayn - Sanctuary
    Temerayn - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Great Video Nish. You guys did a great job.

Then again I've kind of made one of your bm's my idol of sort so I'm probably biased a little. XD But Ami was so awesome when she helped on my fb39 run. <3

Good luck in future TW events!
  • Eislynn - Sanctuary
    Eislynn - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    It's gonna be an interesting TW weekend this weekend! Can't wait to see what's up...
    A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity. -Robert Frost
  • Swoosh - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Options
    It's gonna be an interesting TW weekend this weekend! Can't wait to see what's up...

yeeeh i just wanna "watch" for this weekend but people here want to just kill ppl lmao, so hm o.O
    x_x
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    yeeeh i just wanna "watch" for this weekend but people here want to just kill ppl lmao, so hm o.O

I do enjoy killing people <3
  • Eislynn - Sanctuary
    Eislynn - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    XD

NWO declares attack on one of Amplified's terrorities. Didn't come as a major surprise to me, either. *shrug*

Wonder what other developments will come into effect now?
    A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity. -Robert Frost
  • Nishtara - Sanctuary
    Nishtara - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhfgBtQiR8A

Video of the Frozen Path battle (short). I had 55 minutes of footage but really didn't feel like putting another 10 minute video together.

NWO's Philbo has a video of the event under Related Videos as well, called 'NWO TW'.
    "Revolution is the creation of new living institutions, new groupings, new social relationships, it is the destruction of privileges and monopolies; it is the new spirit of justice, of brotherhood, of freedom which must renew the whole of social life, the moral level and the material conditions of the masses by calling on them to provide, through their direct and conscious action, for their own future."
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I do enjoy killing people <3

why the **** are you on the Carebearserver then?
    and why are you stealing my name?
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    why the **** are you on the Carebearserver then?
    and why are you stealing my name?

LOL, I thought you two were the same ppl. b:laugh
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    lol no time to level a char to 90 and another one to 70+
  • GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary
    GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Don't forget about KnightZ :O
  • Red_Robin - Sanctuary
    Red_Robin - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Hell ya, KnightZ gonna pawn tonight
  • tmmaster
    tmmaster Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    update it b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
    bump!!!!!b:laugh
  • Poiss - Sanctuary
    Poiss - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    So here's just what I see on the territory map today:

Seppuku has two remaining territories, both being attacked today: one by Nefarious, and the other by DarkFate (which doesn't hold any territories yet).

ShockWave's three territories are all being attacked. I think I saw a Ravenous member saying on world chat that they planned this blitz with a couple other factions (but I wasn't paying attention, so I'm not sure! -- I hope I'm not spreading any false rumors.) In any case, the other two attacking factions are Nemesis and Hybrid. Hybrid might end up being surrounded on three sides by Ravenous.

NWO and EPIC both have single territories that are not being attacked today.

D'Gamers is trying to take over Mythical's sole territory.

Oxide is attacking one of Legendary's territories.

Does anyone know what happened with yesterday's TWs?
    edited February 2009
    Options
    So here's just what I see on the territory map today:

ShockWave's three territories are all being attacked. I think I saw a Ravenous member saying on world chat that they planned this blitz with a couple other factions (but I wasn't paying attention, so I'm not sure! -- I hope I'm not spreading any false rumors.) In any case, the other two attacking factions are Nemesis and Hybrid. Hybrid might end up being surrounded on three sides by Ravenous.

That couldn't be anymore wrong. Ravenous is NOT allied with Nemesis or Hybrid, in fact we are neutral with nemesis and we hate clericranger more than hitler hates jews. No way in HELL would we bother trying to do a 3 guild attack on Shockwave especially since we can BEAT shockwave 1on1 which we did last week when we defended against them. It wasn't a time up situation, we won the defense by destroying their crystal.

As for Hybrid I worry about them being under leadership by THIS person.

2009-01-2915-39-28.jpg

(About 10 minutes after this screenshot was taken I got PM's from 5 Hybrid members wanting to join Ravenous to be far far away from ClericRanger.)

And Shockwave being completely surrounded by Ravenous it's no secret that we will take their last territory, maybe ending the Shockwave era.

I have confirmation that Dreaming will be doing TW next week aswell, coming back into play in the territory map, should be interesting.

D'Gamers beat Mythical because all the high levels in mythical ran over to nefarious leaving trails of urine behind them leaving Mythical with all under level 70's.

Oxide had no chance to begin with, the leader Venoll was just having some fun which she told me herself xD

Nemesis who has recently wielded a few high levels from seppuku will be choosing between Ravenous and Legendary to attack to take their next land, that is if they are planning on taking more land or sticking with one.

NWO will probably attack epic next week since they will lose their land hands down to legendary next week.

EPIC is screwed since all their high levels went over to Shockwave (bad choice) to experience a different way of losing.

Outlaw is still standing their 8 land ground waiting for some defense to happen to get some action going.

Nefarious.. I'm honestly not sure about yet, they'll either take D'Gamers or Seppuku since they're still worried about Outlaw beating them.

That's pretty much it, we will have to wait till next Sunday to see how my prediction goes. ;)
  • tmmaster
    tmmaster Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    dam i really want to see Nefarious vs OutLaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Dirik - Sanctuary
    Dirik - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    damn i really want to get some of the TW action..but sadly no active TW factions want meb:cry
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Nefarious.. I'm honestly not sure about yet, they'll either take D'Gamers or Seppuku since they're still worried about Outlaw beating them.

why do people always say that? trying to get us to fight them? and i wonder where legendary target will be :P want to comment?

and i got to say, love the fact that is was necro :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    damn i really want to get some of the TW action..but sadly no active TW factions want meb:cry
    are you really sure about that?
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
    edited February 2009
    Options
    why do people always say that? trying to get us to fight them?

Spot on. ;)
  • Swoosh - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    As for Hybrid I worry about them being under leadership by THIS person.

2009-01-2915-39-28.jpg

(About 10 minutes after this screenshot was taken I got PM's from 5 Hybrid members wanting to join Ravenous to be far far away from ClericRanger.)

Haha ClericRanger is such a ****. I still remember him showing me his awesome powers. A so-called 20k dmg on a mob (we were going to kill Mantavip). He found himself so epic and took the challenge of seeing who will get the kill (for their team). Even with me giving him a headstart (not intentionally I was just talking to someone haha) and him having another cleric to attack, I took the kill. So much for his awesome powers =.=

At any rate, CR steals from his own faction and therefor sucks =.=
    I have confirmation that Dreaming will be doing TW next week aswell, coming back into play in the territory map, should be interesting.

Dreaming... lal? Myth's TW: We were with 13 at the start and ended with 8 about. And they didn't kill crystal =O. I doubt any landholding faction (except D'Gamers = LOL) will send only 13 to defend...
    D'Gamers beat Mythical because all the high levels in mythical ran over to nefarious leaving trails of urine behind them leaving Mythical with all under level 70's.

I did NOT urinate when leaving... Ok maybe a bit x'D. But at least I didn't went to Nefarious O_O
    Carebear will be the next big thing in Sanctuary, their sheer cudlyness and overal sexy attitude will own completely

b:chuckleb:laughb:cute
    x_x
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Haha ClericRanger is such a ****. I still remember him showing me his awesome powers. A so-called 20k dmg on a mob (we were going to kill Mantavip). He found himself so epic and took the challenge of seeing who will get the kill (for their team). Even with me giving him a headstart (not intentionally I was just talking to someone haha) and him having another cleric to attack, I took the kill. So much for his awesome powers =.=

At any rate, CR steals from his own faction and therefor sucks =.=

LOL funnier thing is that one of the Hybrid members who came to Ravenous copied his picture over from Hybrid forums onto ours. Here's his picture. Prepare to laugh at him and his HIGH PAYING JOB's uniform.

<edited>

I found it so funny that his look perfectly matched his BS (see whisper in above post) that I made my very own CR BS flag!

<edited>

Yeah it's pretty **** quality but I did it in 5 minutes at 4am in the morning with programs I downloaded as soon as I thought of doing it.

And Swoosh your urine was the worst >.> =p went all over Mythical and their territory.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Well I have confirmation that one of my prediction has come true, a little earlier than expected though.

Shockwave has disbanded.

All the marshals, executors, director and even dark_kuma left Shockwave. Majority of them joining Legendary and others joining Nemesis and the rest doing their own thing. The leadership was **** in Shockwave and as soon as someone pointed it out, kuma gave leadership to that person then everyone left. Kuma came back and asked for leadership back and said he was just under stress so he gave kuma back leadership and kuma kicked him out of the faction. Leaving Shockwave with one person and 50+ inactive members.

Well done shockwave!
  • Swoosh - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    LOL funnier thing is that one of the Hybrid members who came to Ravenous copied his picture over from Hybrid forums onto ours. Here's his picture. Prepare to laugh at him and his HIGH PAYING JOB's uniform.

<edited>

I found it so funny that his look perfectly matched his BS (see whisper in above post) that I made my very own CR BS flag!

<edited>

Yeah it's pretty **** quality but I did it in 5 minutes at 4am in the morning with programs I downloaded as soon as I thought of doing it.

And Swoosh your urine was the worst >.> =p went all over Mythical and their territory.

There are no words needed for CR, your post proves it graphically haha xD.

And i did NOT urinate O_O, although i was very scared at times :o

And for ShockWave... LOL
    x_x