RageQuit VS GuardianZ War Video (12/12)

Options
2»

Comments

• Falon - Lost City
    Falon - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Because you're the "bad guys", and no one likes the bad guys.

I like the "bad guys" more than the "good guys".

o_O
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    nice video
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Decadent - Lost City
    Decadent - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I like the "bad guys" more than the "good guys".

o_O
    Same here, Bad guys ftw.
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Can we get another video of that last war? win or loss thier good to watch!
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Good for you two. In that case, see if you can arrange for every one of Conqueror's lands to be attacked in one week. If you succeed, you win the internets.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Good for you two. In that case, see if you can arrange for every one of Conqueror's lands to be attacked in one week. If you succeed, you win the internets.

Internetz is the game...What is the prize?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    Internetz is the game...What is the prize?!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f306/WmV337/1_free_internet.jpg

That thar is the prize.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City View Post
    I like how GZ/CQ are allied and nobody gives them ****, but for some reason RQ should de-ally BLT.
    BLT got levels RQ got the brains.
    GZ got BRz talk and CQ has more BRz talk.

:: shrugs ::

they have their reasons Mystic.
    Because you're the "bad guys", and no one likes the bad guys.
    Bad guys?!
    psh that makes us look like carebears >_<

Try EVIL, it's more fitting.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Melodia - Lost City
    Melodia - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I like how GZ/CQ are allied and nobody gives them ****, but for some reason RQ should de-ally BLT.

Lol, the reason is because BL has been acting unpredictable lately. When BL takes all of GZ's land, what will you do?

The way I see it, eventually RQ will be in serious danger by BL, or just a few lands isolated by BL and can't do anything.

I bet you, BL will be happy when GZ takes as much as your land as possible so BL can just take it when they want to.
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City:
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Lol, the reason is because BL has been acting unpredictable lately. When BL takes all of GZ's land, what will you do?

The way I see it, eventually RQ will be in serious danger by BL, or just a few lands isolated by BL and can't do anything.

I bet you, BL will be happy when GZ takes as much as your land as possible so BL can just take it when they want to.

Drugs are bad.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

I think you need to stop looking at this as just a complete power struggle for land, it's more then that. Look at it this way, if bloodlust were to turn on us and take our lands, then we would strike back along with CQ and GZ which in the long run would cost BL a lot of lands and being KOS'd by RQ,GZ, and CQ would basically put a stop to their leveling causing some of their members to possibly leave.

The moral of this story? Think before you speak.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Melodia - Lost City
    Melodia - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I did think before I speak, which is why I wrote it down. I just think its possible. BL has no problem taking the land that was once RQs and not even thinking to attack CQ. BL gets alot of gain for taking GZ's land.

And yes.. thats going to happen eventually anyways unless RQ is happy with being bubbled in by BL.
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City:
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Just assume that BL and RQ haven't discussed this then have you? Believe it or not but we like to think ahead somewhat before we make a move.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jesus - Lost City
    Jesus - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    well if BL could take our lands then maybe your "plans" could finally get to use
  • Elementx - Lost City
    Elementx - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

or RQ can try to go and attack CQ with those few lands without being in danger of being run over. (this will need BL and RQ to trade some land but yeah). haha the 'ifs' never end, mwahhaaa.
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    well if BL could take our lands then maybe your "plans" could finally get to use

BL doesn't have to take your lands. We're doing it. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Hlywoodhogan - Lost City
    Hlywoodhogan - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    BL doesn't have to take your lands. We're doing it. :3

i c what u did der.
  • Anirudh - Lost City
    Anirudh - Lost City Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sorry for necro-ing but the video is awesome b:dirty
  • lvl100ea
    lvl100ea Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wow a more than 1 year necro, I'm impressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]