Job Concern

Malified - Heavens Tear
Malified - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Support Desk
Hello, before i start this topic off i want to notify the forums that this is a flameless thread if you wish to flame please think twice and do not cause any conflict.

Anyways i have been thinking to myself about how can i get a hold of a job on PWI. I know I'm not all to genius in the graphics card category. But I have been in this game for about more than a month now. And i have learned most of the features and stuff on this game. I've had people teach me explain to me and i even explored on my own.
I'm pretty sure i have everything in my grasp.

I'm 17 years old I am not looking for a moderator position, nor a General Manager Position. I was looking more forward to you know like Hosting events and creating new Weapons and items using my Model Generator.

Well if anyone has any information on where can i apply please post it here.

[*Note*] I Will take this job offer without pay because I am currently being given money from me sueing a person who had trashed my car, And don't think that if i might get the job with no pay i won't work my hardest thinking - What am i doing this for i am not even getting paid. Well I had my eyes on perfect world International for about 4 months and even before it had opened. Just never got the chance to make my move. I know i wanted to work with such a big community ever since i saw it. So I will do my hardest to impress and be different from the rest ( in a wonderful way )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.