Heavens Tears Predictions (12/12-12/14)

Hisui - Heavens Tear
Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Etherblade (West)
Hi guys, this week's predictions are partially up. You can count on the predictions being done at least 12 hours before the actual TW takes place.

Comments and flames go here. Be sure to read my disclaimer.

http://iperfectworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=555

In other news: I am looking for help in writing the predictions.
Requirements:
- You must know some insider info on guilds that I don't know.
- You must be at least as good of a writer as me. That shouldn't be hard.
- To do predictions for the sheer fun of doing it and not expecting any compensation.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: ALL PREDICTIONS ARE UP! I'm still looking for internet grammar police to help me edit my predictions! As a bonus I'll be sharing hate mails with my fellow editor.

EDIT2: NOW WITH MOAR SMILEYS!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
Enrage - We Eat.
Post edited by Hisui - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Gin - Heavens Tear
    Gin - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    RoC > Radiance in time

kinda surprising .. but i gotta say that TE attack on RoC tonight will set this war result.
    in my opinion :

TheEmpire vs RoC ( Friday night )

TE > RoC (in the last 10min) .. Why?? TE will have full force of 70+ and RoC will have 2 finish 2 guilds be4 TE

RoC vs TheEmpire ( Sunday night )

RoC > TE in 2 hours Why?? first time for TE to def 3 lands at the same (get used to it) and its totally in a bad time .. Sunday ..
  • andyboi
    andyboi Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    love your silly comments on the side. good stuff.
  • Illusion - Heavens Tear
    Illusion - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    As always your predictions are fun to read. Honestly I am interested in seeing what Illusion (guild) can do. They have been around since the beginning of open beta, became a level 3 guild quickly and have been rather silent. I am curious however why for their first TW they decided to take on Radiance, maybe go for the best or don't go at all?

I was in the middle of a TT run yesterday and I saw the system message Illusion has bid 500000 on Radiance Territory and I thought OMG what did I do!?!? My guild then decided to wish me luck on taking on Radiance by myself, good times. b:chuckle

I actually was not going to bid this week but I came home from work with system message spam with guild attacking RoC so I figured what the hell, why not. You are right though, we get hosed every time with our time slot. We will not give up though and once we do take land it will be earned not given.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • marisol
    marisol Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    it seems TE will have the toughest weekend this time with 3 defensive matches against the strong RoC and 2 other pretty strong guilds on Sunday (those who have work on Monday can Q_Q with me).

TE with the toughest weekend ROFL, RoC has to defend against TE and 2 other guilds on Fri., 2 descent guilds on Sat afternoon, Rad and 2 other guilds on sat night, and then attack on sun.

TE has to attack RoC while they are defending against 3 all things is fair when TE has to do the same thing on SUN.

Also have to disagree that RoC will beat Radiance, yeah it would be a toss up if they were fighting 1v1 however RoC will have to hold of 2 other guilds at the same time. They might not even defend against Radiance.

RoC will have a tough weekend i think they will lose to Rad atleast. They might even lose to TE because of the 2 other guilds that are attacking them at the same time. However RoC should have a good shot at winning on sunday because TE faces the same 3 sided defense on Sun. This should be an intresting week.
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    beg to differ on Gin's prediction..

TE @ RoC Friday Night

RoC > TE in time (or in 2 hours 30ish, idunno... we'll see.. b:chuckle)

RoC has proven to be the more organized guild between the two factions. After the last RoC vs. TE battle, TE lost a lot of quality members and started to crumble. RoC on the other hand, did nothing but improved and gained some quality members. the Radiance loss last week helped RoC come up with better def strats and showed that even a high-caliber guild can get beaten if they're careless.

RoC @ TE Sunday Night

This will be TE's hardest choice. def 2 territories and sacrifice 1 to RoC to be sure that you still have 2 territories, or let your pride get a hold over your decisions and fight against a rival guild risking the fact that they might be able to beat you and losing the other 2 territories being attacked at the same day. the friday night TW will set the tone on what TE's gonna do.

my prediction:
    RoC > TE in 2 hours 45 MAX (at least 1 hour 30ish)

Reasons for this is the same as the reason for the RoC def win
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    marisol wrote: »
    TE with the toughest weekend ROFL, RoC has to defend against TE and 2 other guilds on Fri., 2 descent guilds on Sat afternoon, Rad and 2 other guilds on sat night, and then attack on sun.

TE has to attack RoC while they are defending against 3 all things is fair when TE has to do the same thing on SUN.

Also have to disagree that RoC will beat Radiance, yeah it would be a toss up if they were fighting 1v1 however RoC will have to hold of 2 other guilds at the same time. They might not even defend against Radiance.

RoC will have a tough weekend i think they will lose to Rad atleast. They might even lose to TE because of the 2 other guilds that are attacking them at the same time. However RoC should have a good shot at winning on sunday because TE faces the same 3 sided defense on Sun. This should be an intresting week.

Well, in case you don't know TE is a guild of mostly 30 year olds+ so playing Monday morning isn't exactly good. Also just judging by refund, the 2 smaller guilds attacking TE are significantly stronger than the smaller guilds attacking RoC. But mostly, its the Sunday. But hey, predictions are predictions :p

Thanks for sharing Gin b:victory

Actually Clunker, if TE has to sacrifice a territory I will have it sacrifice the match against SentinelS. The land they are after are smack in the mid of other TE lands so taking it back the following weeks shouldn't be difficult. However if TE loses land to RoC itll be hard to say when will it be taken back. I am sure defending against RoC to maintain the balance of power in the entire server is TE's best interest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Moytoy - Heavens Tear
    Moytoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Would like to see what you will write about our guild [ TheLegend ] going agianst RoadKill .
    very interesting war .
    GL to All Guilds with their TWs this Weekend .
    May the best guilds wins
    New guild coming out on the new PvE server [Dreamwaver] .
    Wanna join ? need more details ? PM me .
  • Moytoy - Heavens Tear
    Moytoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Double >_<
    New guild coming out on the new PvE server [Dreamwaver] .
    Wanna join ? need more details ? PM me .
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    2 barbs at swirnoff, 1 barb at voodoo and it'll be over.

Like, seriously. TE is going to get a taste of my epic RO style strategy. But then again, don't feel like revealing it until Sunday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    2 barbs at swirnoff, 1 barb at voodoo and it'll be over.

Like, seriously. TE is going to get a taste of my epic RO style strategy. But then again, don't feel like revealing it until Sunday.

Why not friday? Like, when we're actually on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Why not friday? Like, when we're actually on.

Due to a surprise change of tactics/strategy and party organization plans from our Director, I can't really ignore the tactic and all. So we're going to have to use it to test it on you guys, if we need any testing. But hey, thanks for revealing TE's weakness to public. Sunday night = gg huh? Well, good to know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Due to a surprise change of tactics/strategy and party organization plans from our Director, I can't really ignore the tactic and all. So we're going to have to use it to test it on you guys, if we need any testing. But hey, thanks for revealing TE's weakness to public. Sunday night = gg huh? Well, good to know.

Yea, better schedule all your matches with TE to sunday nights from now on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    @Hisui

its better to lose 1 than to lose 2 imo. TE has a better chance of losing just 1 if they give up on RoC and rush Avengers then wipe Sentinels. but idk, we'll see.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Yea, better schedule all your matches with TE to sunday nights from now on.

Doesn't matter, we'll own you tonight also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Zahara - Heavens Tear
    Zahara - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    lol. Fun reads. Thx Hsui. Hmm... what will happen...? Only time will tell O_O Bets on and fill that popcorn!

Have fun all and enjoy b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I hear the people over at the Radiance camp has come up with a destructive new strategy currently codenames "The Fish". Be prepared for a tough fight and to hide your children when you hear people calling "The Fish" during the battle.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I hear the people over at the Radiance camp has come up with a destructive new strategy currently codenames "The Fish". Be prepared for a tough fight and to hide your children when you hear people calling "The Fish" during the battle.
    For lack of anything better to say....

LMAO
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Sorry for the delays! ALL PREDICTIONS ARE UP! My internet decided to go kaput right after RoC's match yesterday >_> Actually the internet God probably wanted my internet cut off before RoC's match but decided to keep it on for an extra few hours since I've been a good boy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Watch my epic offensive RO STYLE strategy. Well, it wont even be used until end of first hour :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Sorry. I still laugh seeing "RO" and "strat" in the same sentence. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Sorry. I still laugh seeing "RO" and "strat" in the same sentence. b:surrender

Hey, it does involve some strategy if it includes war :) But, I guess props to you and that indian veno that keeps annoying me to the max. Jeeee, I'm in the middle of the group and you run directly towards me to remove my buffs -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • SwiftKillz - Heavens Tear
    SwiftKillz - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Well once again Roadkill is proud to to prove your prediction wrong.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Radiance is happy to prove your predictions wrong.

Yes, RoC had more PvP experience to begin with, but Radiance is learning. RoC can't use the excuse of the other two TW's since they were over within 20 minutes, and fought us at full strength for the next hour.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008

Yes, RoC had more PvP experience to begin with, but Radiance is learning. RoC can't use the excuse of the other two TW's since they were over within 20 minutes, and fought us at full strength for the next hour.

Congratulations! Yes if you're willing to offer me some insights that I may use to make more accurate predictions I would be more than thankful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Heres my personal prediction gamble results!

RoC vs Radiance [ Gamble lost ]
    - gold charm

RoadKill vs TheLegend - My predictions were wrong but no gambles were made.

Evo vs Etherblade [ Gamble won ]
    + 10k
    + 1 pure water (hey, a win is a win)
    + 100k

note: If you would like to gamble with Hisui, just send me a PM anytime after I make my predictions! I will always bet on my own predictions, of course. I will accept gamble of any amount so do not feel pressured! It's all in good fun. I reserve the right to accept/deny bets :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008

Considering how badly we did for the first 20 minutes on 50vs80... yeah no excuse. Within 20 minutes, 6 towers were destroyed and HQ was at 10%. Thank god we had reinforcement of an additional 30+ level 6x/7x which helped us held for an extra 1hourish. But the damage was done, nothing we could do. I admit our lost, but let's say we striked bad on attendance. Anyway.

I find it hard to compete with well geared players, outleveled and outnumbered in all direction. Whatever, we'll eventually gain our 3 hour victorious again. Probably wont be able to push and shatter Radiance Crystal for a long while considering how much we have to catch up. 3hour def is possible though imo.

On the negative side, the GM I contacted 3 days ago told me my email would've been changed. But nope, still haven't yet, thus I could still get **** anytime. Unless there's some secret security that's chained to the email. But then again, all you need to do is insert your email.

Either way, I still think we'll still remain 8 territories. Perhaps one day we'll 3 way attack Radiance. But then again... that most likely wont happen, lol. I'm more interested in making TE/Evolution fall before I leave for Aion. That is, if the server doesn't get epicly more boring as it is now. At this rate, it's weekly TW>Forums>Daily Quest>Cube Room>Grinding>PWI. I so wish there's open field PvP, but really. It's nearly impossible to find any. Losing forum drama is practically losing an additional entertainment to the game. The only thing that's keeping me from playing this game/server is because of my guild. Well, also TW and drama. Seriously, no drama I would've quit ages ago. Too boring to not have any.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited December 2008

you're an idiot. the first 20 minutes had all our towers gone and our hq at 5% hp because we weren't at full force. it's a complete show of ineptitude on your part that you didn't end it right then and there, you certainly had the potential to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ballsy
    ballsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    you're an idiot. the first 20 minutes had all our towers gone and our hq at 5% hp because we weren't at full force. it's a complete show of ineptitude on your part that you didn't end it right then and there, you certainly had the potential to.

Ohh sounds like someones angry they lost.

What about the other 95% of the crystal what happened there?

Anyway TW is not just about the battles there's politics involved too. Being Public Enemy Number 1 might sound cool but it lost you a TW. b:kiss
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    ballsy wrote: »
    Ohh sounds like someones angry they lost.

What about the other 95% of the crystal what happened there?
    lol...your reading comprehension must be near nonexistant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Now tell them how you really feel Bookman.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn