FB19 Problem

TheHessian - Sanctuary
TheHessian - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi,

Today I did my first run of FB19 on my 25 Veno. Some high levels took me through. Did the pillar, left and got my wep.

Then did a run on my 25 Beast, at the end everyone left group. I ended up being left there with no countdown and used town portal back to town. When I returned to get my wep there was no quest to claim it. The tab was gone and nothing.

So I did a run on a 25 Elf Cleric. Same thing no wep and tab gone.

Kinda bad odds to only get 1/3 runs work. Is the problem how everyone left group and how I returned to town? Can I get another tab for each character?
Post edited by TheHessian - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    did you kill the mobs required?

Cause i believe that's what gets you the wep.
    Back.
  • TheHessian - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    It seems from my reading that there is two missions on the go usually there. One is the wep and one is the animal kills.

My first run through with the veno, I didn't hit at anything and got the wep. The concern is more can I get the tab again and retry for the wep.

What is with leaving the group at the end? Why when lead the two failure times did I not get a countdown timer?
  • Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    The tablet does not give you the weapon. The quest for the mobs does. Because you already used the tablet, you cannot get it back.
  • TheHessian - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Ty for the response on the tab.

Can I still achieve the weps if I keep doing runs to get the monster kills?
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Ty for the response on the tab.

Can I still achieve the weps if I keep doing runs to get the monster kills?

Yes, just get the required kills and then kill the boss.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Kingofdoom - Sanctuary
    Kingofdoom - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    When I've done Fb19 twice, both times I've had to use town teleport to get back, is this normal?

and also, at what level will I actually become of some use in fb19 b:sad
  • Fire_Blood - Lost City
    Fire_Blood - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I had to use town portal to get out of fb19 AND fb29 i hope i dont have to do it at fb39.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PM me for my referral b:victory
  • Terrorplex - Heavens Tear
    Terrorplex - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    When in a fb (any FB) the leader (which is the tab holder) cant get count down. the other sq members just leave sq and they get the count down. (I now it sucks but that the way it is.)
    b:shockedWARNING YOU MUST READ THIS!b:shocked
    The more you hate me the more I love you, the more you fight me the more frisky i get, you can not destroy someone u dont know cause that will make em nothing but if i know u and you know me then you know wat i know, that i would know and that you should know. So in the end u know nothing of wat u just read cause it doesnt matter right? or does it?
  • Taranir - Sanctuary
    Taranir - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    There's a trick for that. If the leader leaves the squad before the last squad member, he gets the timer.
    Another trick is to reinvite the leader to a squad, the timer for the leader will start then.
  • hedbrant2
    hedbrant2 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    will the timer autostart when the boss is dead? Im going to do my fb29 soon.

When I did my fb19 the person who helped me asked if I had the timer.
    I said no because I didnt know what that was back then. :)
    Then suddenly the timer started and I thought that HE did something to get me back.
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The timer only starts when you drop out of the squad. If everybody beats you to that, you will be sitting there with no timer. You can (1) run to the exit, (2) use your town teleport, or (3) just ask for any of the other people to invite you to a new squad. Option 3 starts your timer as soon as you accept the squad invite and is usually the easiest. Just remember to ask in local chat instead of the squad chat you've probably been using through the whole FB.