Battle Strategy Services Being Given

Options
Hadarac - Heavens Tear
Hadarac - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Guild Banter
To All current and future clans,

I have just started this game and you may think that I am not yet experienced with battles and strategies. Do not doubt me. If I am recruited I will create amazing battle strategies that will skyrocket my clan to victory. Please reply to this post if any clan is interested.

My pay can be arranged. I will not make my decision on pay of course. I understand the finance of the clans and will not ask for too much.

Thanks
Post edited by Hadarac - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ufo8mycow
    ufo8mycow Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Rofl.......................
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    what is so funnY?
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    TheEmpire is interested in your abilities. Right now we're still rebuilding our guild bank so we can only offer you 2 mil per week. We'll throw in a bonus of 3 gold charms and a 10-pack exp scroll depending on your performances. Land mount of your choice is provided as a sign on bonus. How does that sound?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • tenbatsu
    tenbatsu Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    you sir is loco.
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Hi Hisui,

that sounds good. when should we meet? I can meet tomororw (saturday). please tell me the time. we can finalize the deal. thanks for considering me.
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I am not sure how to send private messages on this forum. please help me.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    TheEmpire is interested in your abilities. Right now we're still rebuilding our guild bank so we can only offer you 2 mil per week. We'll throw in a bonus of 3 gold charms and a 10-pack exp scroll depending on your performances. Land mount of your choice is provided as a sign on bonus. How does that sound?

Hi Hisui,

that sounds good. when should we meet? I can meet tomororw (saturday). please tell me the time. we can finalize the deal. thanks for considering me.

b:chuckle LOL. So Hisui, if i join TE can i get a cookie as my sign up bonus... we can make it chocolate chip depending on my performance. b:mischievous
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Oh wait. I thought this thread is a joke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I have to admit Hisui got a good one there. I laughed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    so you are not considering me. wow that was mean. I was waiting to prove myself and gain respect but you ended my chance. Thanks a lot Hisui.
  • Illusion - Heavens Tear
    Illusion - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Hadarac,

Your offering your expertise on something that you have no experience with. It is hard to take you seriously if you have never been inside a Territory War. Just because you might have a battle strategy that has worked for other games does not mean that it will work here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I don't know who this guy is or even if he's just a persistant troll but these threads are a fast track to LMAO. Got any other services to offer?
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Sajra - Lost City
    Sajra - Lost City Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hadarac, you need to learn this game may be intereseted in have a stratagist. but don't expect to be paid AT ALL. ok? people don't just hand out those type of paychecks. Maybe they'd give you a little money if you were high lvled, awesome build, and a stratagist. but A LITTLE, and it would be in charms and scrolls, not cash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Forsaken Sigs

Sajra - Level 31 - Hell Archer.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Please don't post on dead threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.