Mount Giveaway

Options
Malified - Heavens Tear
Malified - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Hello, i am in very desperate need. I really want a mount so badly, it just seems i dont have a perfect world without one.
If anyone has a mount they dont use or don't want any more may you gladly give it to me please thank you very much please post if you want to offer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Malified - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Malified - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    If someone were to please lend me a mount they do not need or want i would surely be happy anykind would be nice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kikii - Heavens Tear
    Kikii - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    ur lvl19 u cant even use any mount save money and u can buy spurred one panther is cheap so np to save money for that
    edited December 2008
    Options
    What lvl can i have mounts lvl 20?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hirogi - Heavens Tear
    Hirogi - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    You have to be lvl 30 in order to even touch a mount. When you get to lvl 30 you can get your new wings as an elf, get the manta ray looking mount if your an untamed, and a flying sword if your a human.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Shadows are watching. They will always protect you.
  • Solky - Lost City
    Solky - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    You have to be lvl 30 in order to even touch a mount. When you get to lvl 30 you can get your new wings as an elf, get the manta ray looking mount if your an untamed, and a flying sword if your a human.
    He means the upgraded land mounts for around 2 million. Those are for lvl 20(40 originally) or 40 (60 originally)

No. People don't give out such things.
    Be sure to check the Beauty Contest :Db:thanks

I love presents. Give me some =db:thanks
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    nice purposeful misleading topic title, forum foul.
    and thats why a lot of noobs don't get helped, always try to pull something like this.
  • Hirogi - Heavens Tear
    Hirogi - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    nice purposeful misleading topic title, forum foul.
    and thats why a lot of noobs don't get helped, always try to pull something like this.

Now now, be nice. We were Noobs once.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Shadows are watching. They will always protect you.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Now now, be nice. We were Noobs once.

....yes theres those that sought out help(those that are now high lvl and knowledged) and those that tried to trip others up to get their attention to get free stuff (either not high lvl, suck, or have quit by now)
    edited December 2008
    Options
    And now the title was purposely typed and made as: Mount Giveaway as in fi anyone want to giveaway fool. and spell fool right noob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    And now the title was purposely typed and made as: Mount Giveaway as in fi anyone want to giveaway fool. and spell fool right noob.
    ITS FOUL NOT FOOL, **** it messed up the rest of my pots anyway YOU KNOW YOU MADE A MISLEADING TOPIC, you could learn some definitions
    edited December 2008
    Options
    LolNewb

Definition of Foul

disgusting: highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust; "a disgusting smell"; "distasteful language"; "a loathsome disease"; "the idea of ...
    fetid: offensively malodorous; "a foul odor"; "the kitchen smelled really funky"
    hit a foul ball
    pollute: make impure; "The industrial wastes polluted the lake"
    cheating(a): violating accepted standards or rules; "a dirty fighter"; "used foul means to gain power"; "a nasty unsporting serve"; "fined for unsportsmanlike behavior"
    clog: become or cause to become obstructed; "The leaves clog our drains in the Fall"; "The water pipe is backed up"
    (of a baseball) not hit between the foul lines
    dirty: (of a manuscript) defaced with changes; "foul (or dirty) copy"
    commit a foul; break the rules
    cruddy: characterized by obscenity; "had a filthy mouth"; "foul language"; "smutty jokes"
    spot, stain, or pollute; "The townspeople defiled the river by emptying raw sewage into it"
    filthy: disgustingly dirty; filled or smeared with offensive matter; "as filthy as a pigsty"; "a foul pond"; "a nasty pigsty of a room"
    make unclean; "foul the water"
    become soiled and dirty
    an act that violates the rules of a sport
    afoul(ip): especially of a ship's lines etc; "with its sails afoul"; "a foul anchor"

Definition of Fool
    make a fool or dupe of
    fritter: spend frivolously and unwisely; "Fritter away one's inheritance"
    a person who lacks good judgment
    chump: a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
    gull: fool or hoax; "The immigrant was duped because he trusted everyone"; "You can't fool me!"
    horse around: indulge in horseplay; "Enough horsing around--let's get back to work!"; "The bored children were fooling about"
    jester: a professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the Middle Ages

Dude learn some definition.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

Well, in contrast to the OP, at least most newbies don't come here, starting to beg for free stuff, though - particularly not for really expensive stuff, like him.

I guess the idea of actually having to work for their stuff is lost on some people. I wonder how they're coping with real life, if they even can't stand on their own feet in a computer game... begging in subways, perhaps?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Since you guys cannot read or do not take the time to fully ready something and examine it properly.

"If anyone has a mount they dont use or don't want any more may you gladly give it to me please thank you very much please post if you want to offer."

I'm not beggi, im politely asking and i am offering so why don't you go back to the subway begging for a dictionary and a brain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vyllina - Heavens Tear
    Vyllina - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    To Malified...Mosz did have the correct spelling. He was not trying to call you a "forum fool"...he said that you committed a "forum foul". By the very definitions you posted: "commit a foul; break the rules" you just proved him right.

No, it may not be a 'concrete' rule that one should not use misleading thread titles, but you have to be honest with yourself--most people read that and think that someone is giving away a mount. Yes, you are well within your rights to call this thread what you did. But overall, it is a bit misleading and that is what Mosz was trying to point out.

Good luck in your search, but chances are you're probably not going to find someone giving away a land mount. Most people want some coin in return. :)
    Venomancer of Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **Thanks to Forsankenx for my sig!
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    LolNewb

Definition of Foul

disgusting: highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust; "a disgusting
    hit a foul ball
    pollute: make impure; "The industrial wastes polluted the lake"
    cheating(a): violating accepted standards or rules; "a dirty fighter"; "used foul means to gain power"; "a nasty unsporting serve"; "fined for unsportsmanlike behavior"
    commit a foul; break the rules
    an act that violates the rules of a sport

Dude learn some definition.
    its offensive to beg, pollute the forums with beg spam, cheating by making the topic title "GIVEAWAY", break common forum rules of no begging and making proper topic titles,
    do you understand now?
    do you know what a GIVEAWAY is? obviously not
  • swiftlikeafox
    swiftlikeafox Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Personally I have a policy to never help beggars in any way shape or form.

Not saying you we're begging, but it's definatly borderline.

Example:

You're in a bar and happen to be holding a baseball bat.

A guy walks in and starts getting mouthy with everyone for no appearent reason and they decide to lynch him

Before anyone has even touched him, he asks you to "PLEASE give him the ballbat"

What do you do?
    A.... ignore him?
    B.... give him the bat?
    or C.... give him the bat upside his head?
    edited December 2008
    Options
    B - give him it back.

And im not begging i am just politely asking i no ther eis a 0% chance anyone would give me one.

THat why i said i will make a offer..

Offering 1 celestone Of earth 1 Celestone of Human 3 Celestone of Heaven and some othere 3 and 2 sockted weapons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jestersig - Heavens Tear
    Jestersig - Heavens Tear Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Lol, the mounts you are asking for are worth about 2mil. The stuff you are offering is worth maybe a total of 10k. Go grind, make some money, buy your own stuff like the rest of us do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Hello, i am in very desperate need. I really want a mount so badly, it just seems i dont have a perfect world without one.
    If anyone has a mount they dont use or don't want any more may you gladly give it to me please thank you very much please post if you want to offer.

I'm sorry but that's begging. Why would someone GIVE AWAY a $10 or 1million coin mount to some random beggar on the forums. If they wanted to be nice they'd probably give it to one of their guildmates.

You obviously don't understand the value of a mount if you're offering what essentially adds up to 5k coins AT THE MOST.

Just level up and buy YOURSELF a mount, there's a $10 paypal option available. Why are you looking for handouts?! lol get outta here
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Offering 1 celestone Of earth 1 Celestone of Human 3 Celestone of Heaven and some othere 3 and 2 sockted weapons.

Great offer! I will buy your car for $1 and your house for 50 cent, ok?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    B - give him it back.

And im not begging i am just politely asking i no ther eis a 0% chance anyone would give me one.

THat why i said i will make a offer..

If anyone is stupid enough to take his offer. I'll double his offer for any mount. Heck, since i am in a nice mood. i'll triple his offer.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    Wyeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    LOL dam Mosz, I'm suprised you put up with this dude long enough to burn him, but nice.

As for OP, you don't call anyone a noob, you're level 20 and begging for free items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Does Level Matter?
    No i really don't think so i really tihnk the maturity level matters. And ffs im not begging politely asking is not begging ffs.

I had no idea that mounts were so valuable to pwp.

Gosh making such a big deal for nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Does Level Matter?
    No i really don't think so i really tihnk the maturity level matters. And ffs im not begging politely asking is not begging ffs.

I had no idea that mounts were so valuable to pwp.

Gosh making such a big deal for nothing.

i'm rofling
    getting back at my horrible spelling, the maturity level, the polite FFSing b:laughb:pleased
    could your high maturity level explain what pwp is, my immaturity prevents me from understanding what that is b:shedtear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Cool For you ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Wow, who knew the extent that people would go to for free items O_o

Give it up and learn to farm, I don't ask for anything for free, and I'm in the same boat as you. Mounts are expensive ****, and you don't need one besides a wing upgrade at level 30.
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I just want to experience what it feels like to ride on a mount and to be seen around with a mount.

Well w/e ill have to earn it myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    i'm rofling
    getting back at my horrible spelling, the maturity level, the polite FFSing b:laughb:pleased
    could your high maturity level explain what pwp is, my immaturity prevents me from understanding what that is b:shedtear

qwq = a face "QQing" is when people cry over split milk basically.

Q_Q <- look like a face crying right?
    Back.
  • Boblion - Heavens Tear
    Boblion - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    This has to be the best thread ever. English is not your primary language correct? Which is fine by the way. I'm just in awe by everyone's patience hahaha =).

But anyway, just to make things clear... you can use a polar bear/panther/elk at level 40, which you either buy from another player or cash shop.

and welcome to PWI, have fun.
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Huh???/ Im not new i speak proper english and i have 10 gold. but cant find any lvl 20 mounts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.