Water Effect Problem

littleq
littleq Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Support Desk
I didn't find a solution about this in this forum. I'm using an ATI 9800 Pro 128MB video card. The problem is when I turned on the water effect, the water image is corrupted. The water is basically a lot of red/green/etc. points, but everything else looks fine. Anybody knows what kind of problem this is? Thanks.
Post edited by littleq on

Comments

• Untamed 1 - Sanctuary
    Untamed 1 - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    That sounds like a video card problem.

Are your video drivers up to date?

Also, do you have the latest DirectX software installed? I THINK water reflections in this game uses DirectX 9 not too sure about that

You can also try verifying from the launcher, though i dont think this will fix the problem.

It will probably be in your best interest to provide a screenshot of the issue as well.
  • littleq
    littleq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Thanks for the reply. It turns out to be a driver problem.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    What did you do to resolve your issue?

That way, the community will learn something if they encounter the same issue in the future with the same card.

b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.