War Resulets - December 6th War

Malified - Heavens Tear
Malified - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Yes, I'm pretty sure most of you remember about the war that was suppose to be on december 6th well believe it or not it happened.
But something very supprising happened. Humans interfared into the war causing commotion between all three races. About 12 or 13 Humans raided the war witch was about 41% of Heavens Tears races. The ending was rather interesting for i did not participate but instead i hovered aboved this event watching in dismal emotions, seeing that my race was losing.
When Humans raided they went straight for the Untamed killing an percentage of 6% of them. witch is 7/10. Then humans turned on us and killed about a good percentage of 19%. At the end Humans fled back to there land claiming they won while the event still continued as the untamed race increased its size of people, Winged elves starting to flee. But didn't make it far, They had no choice to fight back only killing about 8 of them.

Results

Winged Elves still living after it was done - 4
Untamed still living after it was done - 9
Humans who stayed and lived - 6

Untamed Won the war b:angry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Malified - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Oh this, I totally forgot about it. LOL. I figured the entire thing would die off before happening. Regardless, whoot to the Untamed for winning! b:victory

That is so like humans to meddle and betray in something that doesn't concern them...
    b:bye RETIRED
  • Malified - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Yeah but it was only because people really thought it was a joke and it wasn't going to happen thats why most winged elves didn't show.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malified - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Winged Elves would like to form a truce with untamed race.
    Does the Untamed race agree on the truce?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]