Dragon Tamer

Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Suggestion Box
I have a good idea for a new race, well in my opinion anyways dunno how others would feel

but in base

A Dragon Tamer race

kind of like a mix of barbs and venos, but with the option to be male or female

more human like then dragon in looks however with distinct dragon like features, like wings and a tail

and an interesting base aerocraft, could be a dragon ( i prefer american dragons for the look rather then asian dragons )

maybee with the ability to tame as well mobs for pets, however so to not take reason away from venos, and to keep with its idea make only certain mobs tamabke to them, mobs with wings for instance, somthing like that, OR instead of simply capturing mobs, summoning dragon pets via a skill.

give them an increased base flight speed as well, that would definitly give them an advantage in flight mobility.

As for a starter city, i think it would be interesting to have somthing along the lines of an underground cave city as their home area, wich would also give an easy way to introduce them, and reason why they havnt been seen prior to their new found existance

now im only ganna suggest two classes for them simply because thats how all the others are, though i feel this wont ever accually come into play its best to be as realistic as possible, and remember no gender specifics for this race. ( titles can be changed to somthing better fitting im just throwing out basics )

Class A: Warrior: High physical attack and High vitality, low dex, low magic.

Class B: Druid: High Vitality, Low physical attack, Medium dex, high magic.

Areocrafts for each class ( think i mentiond this already but cant remember ):
Dragon ( american based for the looks personaly i prefer american dragons looks )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Ocane_II - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    If there was to be a dragon tamer class or such alike then I may never want to play my wizard ever again. b:victory
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • MajorRaze - Heavens Tear
    MajorRaze - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Good idea and i like it but...i doubt it'll come into play :/
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Good idea and i like it but...i doubt it'll come into play :/

yeah I doubt it as well but doesnt hurt to try haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tanell - Sanctuary
    Tanell - Sanctuary Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I would love to summon a Dragon.
  • Varlianne - Lost City
    Varlianne - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    being nitpicky and stupid, i know, i know...but the term isnt "american" dragon, its western. My apologies for me being dumb...it just bothered me, lol
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    being nitpicky and stupid, i know, i know...but the term isnt "american" dragon, its western. My apologies for me being dumb...it just bothered me, lol

didnt find it anything but informitive, i really wasnt aware of that and i thank you for letting me know, but all the same, i just think they look cooler with wings :) plus those are easier to defend as a once existing creature, infact the only thing that can be said to contridict that would be its a myth, but science can easily prove otherwise, buuut this isnt the place for that debate haha :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]