Help & Support

Malified - Heavens Tear
Malified - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Hello, this thread is mainly about people who are very dismal (sad) about something that is not pleasing them "in-game". Well I for one am not a professional at this game yet, so that's why i am asking everyone to volunteer in helping. If anyone has a problem post it here and someone will be sure to help you instead of just spamming other threads for post counts.

There will be plenty of people helping you, if your lucky you might even get a staff member to help you.
I will show you some stuff i already know about the game that you are having problems with.

How to level up strength
When a Character levels up you gain 5 distributing points every level. You use those distributing points to level up your magic, your Vie, your Dex, and your strength. Defense points comes on its own. Now hit c on yoru keyboard or click the box with half a man and girls face. and click the up arrow to level it up. When your finished click done. and it will save it.

How to sell items
First of all there are 4 ways to sell items.
1. You can easily just talk to one of the following: Apothecary, Blacksmith, and the tailor. Just drag items from your inventory to the sell category and click sell.
2. You can find a place where plenty of people visit hit E or click the actions tab. and click the 2nd button in the trade category with says shop. ( it does say something before the shop word starts with con or something.)
3. Sell your items to the auction house
4. Sell your items to cat stalls which are looking for specific items.
Now you drag your items to a box and set the price. Do this for each item. Then add a phrase like: 99cent store, Cheap stuff, ( or the name of items yours selling )
Now click done and leave that window open and go onto your business and you will probably be rich by the end of the day. ( that's if you sell good items )

How To get Mounts

Well People call them "Mounts" but what there really are, are pets. Pets you can travel with. There are all kinds of pets: Tigers, Lions, Small Dinosaurs, Birds, Eagles, etc.
You can buy them from the pet manager. But make sure you have alot of money because it cause about 2.4million coins+.

Well Thats all i will be giving out for now. I will be updating this list weekly.
Have any questions? Post here and someone will solve it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Malified - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aesdrid - Sanctuary
    Aesdrid - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    When a Character levels up you gain 7 distributing points every level.

Think this is a typo - you get 5 points to distribute not 7.
    First of all there are two ways to sell items.

Actually there are more than two ways ...

3/. Sell your items at the Auction House.
    4/. Sell your items to Cat Stalls which are looking for specific items (usually mats).
    Well People call them "Mounts" but what there really are, are pets. Pets you can travel with. There are all kinds of pets: Tigers, Lions, Small Dinosaurs, Birds, Eagles, etc.

You can buy them from the pet manager. But make sure you have alot of money because it cause about 2.4million coins+.

This isn't exactly true. Only horses can be purchased from the Pet Managers. All other mounts are Cash Shop items, which sometimes can be purchased from player Cat Stalls or directly from them. Incidently they are "mounts" and not pets as you actually ride on these.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every coin has three sides: head, tail and an edge ... it is the third dimension that gives us depth.
  • Malified - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Thank you for correcting me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifePromiser - Sanctuary
    LifePromiser - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    This isn't exactly true. Only horses can be purchased from the Pet Managers. All other mounts are Cash Shop items, which sometimes can be purchased from player Cat Stalls or directly from them. Incidently they are "mounts" and not pets as you actually ride on these.

Not ALL other mounts are cash shop items,Some can be obtained from Dragon Orders which you get from doing Dragon Quest.
  • Malified - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Ty you all for correcting me this will surely help alot of people. Continue :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]