Mounts in DQ

Options
WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Hi Whoever reads this,

This thread is concerning the mounts in the Dragon Quest where you can get at the Herald.

There is a quest Rides for pets which is a quest to obtain the Swift Whitewind Horse for 30 Silver and 50 Copper. I believe this is a ridable mount since the quests says so and also the Reward box shows a horse picture when you look at the quest in the Quest Window

But..

For Rare Pets Quest that you can use to exchange 50 Silver and 50 Copper for Silver Mane and the other thing. When you get the quest for it, the Reward is an egg rather then a picture of the horse, Is this still a ridable mount?

I just wanted to know so that I dont waste my Silver and Copper hoping to be able to ride the Silver Mane when I wont be able to, if I get it.

Let me know if the Silver Mane is ridable for any class. If not I'll have to get the Swift Whitewind instead.

So I was just wondering if any GM is available to answer this question or anyone knowledgable in the DQ Mounts. b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Flying to continue my journey..
Post edited by WindGaurdian - Sanctuary on

Comments

• WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Options
    YOU MODERATOR WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU! lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crystalhaztazahs
    crystalhaztazahs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    If it's a egg, you'll have to hatch it at a pet trainer. It'll fill up a space in your pet bag once you've hatched it.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    It is indeed a mount that you can ride. You simply need to hatch it just as crystalhaztazahs mentioned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »
    It is indeed a mount that you can ride. You simply need to hatch it just as crystalhaztazahs mentioned.

Thank You,

I just wasn't sure because, I figured since its in an egg then only Veno's can use it. But thanks for the verification.

(if i'm not able to ride it, i expect a refund on Copper and Silver DQ Xarfox b:angryb:victory)

Ahah thanks again.

Also Xarfox, that last Event was hilarious where we had to kill you. You kept on running and spawning monsters on us. I hoped you ignored what people were saying about you. I was the guy whispering you during the event ahaha ^_^

Hopefully in the next GM Event, you spread out the people into different spots a bit more so reduce lag and provide an NPC there to get the quest to try to kill you. That way the quest can tell them on what to do, maybe go south of the lake or north of it to kill whatever to get to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ricecake - Heavens Tear
    Ricecake - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    are the differences in horses just one glows and the other doesnt?
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

I used to be a cleric like you, then I took a Plume Shot to the knee.
    edited December 2008
    Options
    are the differences in horses just one glows and the other doesnt?

Yeah, they're pretty much the same speed.

I perfer the glowing one. ^__^

I almost got my hands on one!!

SO MUCH HARD WORK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ricecake - Heavens Tear
    Ricecake - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    yeah id love to have that purple one but im much to lazy to actually do the long work required for it, so early grats tho on your soon to be glowey horse b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

I used to be a cleric like you, then I took a Plume Shot to the knee.
  • RonPott - Sanctuary
    RonPott - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    guess a noob question but does the silver mane it normal food or just hay like I've heard