WTF is with the new skills!!!

bronza
bronza Posts: 35 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Suggestion Box
so I was looking at the new skill list for the expansion. IS PW TRYING TO **** PEOPLE OFF.

Logically all you see and here are venos are op venos are op blah blah blah.

Then you look at the new skills list everyone gets some really nice skills imo like I'm pumped about my blademasters new possible skill, not thrilled withthe one spark cost when you got and look at the veno one. For 20 chi the venomancers has a chance to cause as many status ailments as possible to the target" so basically you can be royally F'd if that happens on top of deal with them and their pet. And it only has a cost of 20 chi... this skill sounds like it could potentially be the "I win Button" for 20 chi.

The blade master skill costs a spark and I get another skill that takes my bass damage multiplies it be some odd amount 260% in this case...which I got other skills that do better and cost less. it slows a target and causes a freeze effect to caster and target...not sure what that means but for one spark sounds like I'm giving myself a debuff for 5 seconds.

I think either they need to give better descriptions or something cause right now it seems to me like this game is should be called Venomancer World...
Post edited by bronza on

Comments

• Shyriena - Sanctuary
    Shyriena - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    The Blademaster Skill is Claw or Blade only. We got screwed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down.b:pleased
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    The archer one looks so bad! One whole spark just to be able to kite better? When a phoenix should easily catch up and tear them to pieces anyway?

Oh wait a minute.. I should be convincing you we aren't overpowered. Uh.. yeah... so.. Maybe it's a really low chance for a status ailment? b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Malified - Heavens Tear
    Malified - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Mmmm sorry man, I haven't been into the game yet anyone know about the new cleric skills?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]