What I did during tonights Maitenance

Options
Cat - Heavens Tear
Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
edited December 2008 in The Fanatics Forum
Got bored and decided to make a complicated siggy hehe. Name got a little cloudy moving it to a .gif but yeah it rocks :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
-Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
Post edited by Cat - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• mightynyx
    mightynyx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    That is awesome, nice job. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Revolt.
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    thats awsome i wish i could figure out how to make working gifs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

you should have plenty of time to learn, what with playing on HT and all.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    mightynyx wrote: »
    That is awesome, nice job. :)

Ty Ty b:laugh I wish I had more time, I'd make a few of these but they take an hour to 2 usually for me to get done :(.

Ty Ty! b:laugh

Its easy and hard at the same time even though that probably makes no sense. Basically what you need to do is easy enough its just harder when your actually trying to do it lol. You can start making simple animated gifs in like 15 min. Just google making animated gifs with CS3 or w/e photoshop you use. You should get several links with step by step instructions on how to do them.

When I get more time I might try to write out a guide for it lol, we will see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    This is one of the first ones I ever did, over a year ago now lol. Of course its for another game but I still love it too lol.

sjboy-new-3.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited December 2008
    Options
    Ty Ty b:laugh I wish I had more time, I'd make a few of these but they take an hour to 2 usually for me to get done :(.

Ty Ty! b:laugh

Its easy and hard at the same time even though that probably makes no sense. Basically what you need to do is easy enough its just harder when your actually trying to do it lol. You can start making simple animated gifs in like 15 min. Just google making animated gifs with CS3 or w/e photoshop you use. You should get several links with step by step instructions on how to do them.

When I get more time I might try to write out a guide for it lol, we will see.

haha my issue is the only good photo program ( ones that arnt free ) i have doesnt have animation wizard wich comes free with it but it was my moms and i guess she ended up having to **** into her own paint shop pro and lost it or somthing idk

and though i do have some classic ones it doesnt seem to read them after i save it and idk why that is i tried uploading one here but it wasnt animated or anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    You should look at GIMP. Its free and you can download it online. Its just like CS3 but free and you can make the animated .gifs with it just like with CS3. Some people actually like it better than photoshop. Just google GIMP and its homepage should pop up.

Cant give you too much other information on how to use it though, Ive always stuck with photoshop lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited December 2008
    Options
    You should look at GIMP. Its free and you can download it online. Its just like CS3 but free and you can make the animated .gifs with it just like with CS3. Some people actually like it better than photoshop. Just google GIMP and its homepage should pop up.

Cant give you too much other information on how to use it though, Ive always stuck with photoshop lol.

haha GIMP? haha ok thank you ill try it out asap
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Options

well now i can upload them to photobucket and they work

BUT i cant get them to work on here ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Options
    NVM thank you sssooooooooooooooooooooo much cat!!! it has been a few years now that ive tried to get gifs working for me thank you thank you thank you

now i jsut have to make one that isnt lame like the one i have now hahah

and now i go to bed :)

after i send you a small gift in game for helping me with somthing thats botherd me sense i was 16
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    lol I didnt help much but your welcome!! and Awesome job getting those .gifs to work. I also got my present tyvm!! Any present is nice one usually :P

*hugs*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited December 2008
    Options
    lol I didnt help much but your welcome!! and Awesome job getting those .gifs to work. I also got my present tyvm!! Any present is nice one usually :P

*hugs*

:) anytime

and you helped mucho, i never would have tried somthign called GIMP if it wasnt for your advice ha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]