Clerical Q's

Monsoon - Lost City
Monsoon - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Cleric
Hey, I'm a level 10-somewhat confused attack-cleric that's struggling to fully comprehend every aspect of the game. However, it's tough, and I've got a couple questions that I'm hoping could be answered...

1) Is it completely proven that it's beneficial to put 0.5 Str pts per level? I've gone full MP so far, and it seems like Str would be good for armor, but I feel like putting those pts on would be setting it in stone, and I just wanted some verification first.

2) When I cast a spell (eg: Plume Shot), it saps some mana (a couple points) and then it does that loading bar, shoots the shot, and then I lose some more mana. Is that how it's supposed to be? The double-mana losing I mean.

3) And, on a side note, now that I'm level 10, the help-bar said I can use world chat now for '1000 coins every 30 seconds' or something like that. Does that mean it's free, but you have to pay if you want to use it before that 30 seconds is up? Or it's 1000 coins for every use and you CAN'T use it less than 30 seconds apart? Not that I plan to use it.

Thanks!
Post edited by Monsoon - Lost City on

Comments

• Wwing - Heavens Tear
    Wwing - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    2. canceled spell costs some mana
    3. not quite sure with that, but you need the teleacoustic item (buy with zen) to send world chat message.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    News Project Fox in [][]http://pwifox.blogspot.com[][] Santa Claus is a lie.
    12/17 2008 PerfectFox Index (Heavens Tear) : 1 gold = 113558.91~114972.42
  • lance522003
    lance522003 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    1. Strength is required for your armor and weapons. You need it. End of discussion.