possible pet updates

doupen
doupen Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Suggestion Box
So when I made m veno, I was excited about the fact that I could have pets. However, I found that it was very basic and could use some work.
So I think that pets should be upgraded.
Personally a few ideas I like are:
1)At full or almost full loyalty, why not have the ability for pets to fetch items in a radious that have not been picked up that are already stacked in the inventory?
2) Chances for a pet to upgrade into a different form example wolfkin--->lvl--->wolf.
3) have pets captured in FBs have more of its original stregnth. It isnt fair to risk death on a pet that will be weakened.
4) a way to embrace pets (petting wolves or lynxus, ect: picking up and playing with rabbits: having a bird type animal perched on your arm then release it in a loop: things with a more humanlike posture like undines hugging (just an idea).
5) Like the pet capturing items, how about herbs that grow for pets to eat? they would eat automatically *herbs lik we pick from the ground such as salvia, etc.

Heres something that could be as punishment for a low loyalty.
1) straying off farther
2)refusing to attack something much higher lvl than the pet
3) for extremely low loyalty, escaping from pet bag, pet skill trainer finds it for such amount of money.