Report New Forum Bugs Here!

2»

Comments

• Shyriena - Sanctuary
    Shyriena - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Is there any way to put your signature into posts that you made before you had a signature? maybe like putting in the [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Code into the old post?

I would really like to place my signature in my Guide in the crafting nook, but I cannot seem to find a way. by editing or anything.

Please if there is a way I would like to know how.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down.b:pleased
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited December 2008
    Go back to your post, edit it, and check the "Show your signature" box.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Wrathx - Heavens Tear
    Wrathx - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'm not sure if everyone is having the problem but like some of the others my forum avatar at the top of the page is correct but when I post it is the incorrect level as well.
  • Shyriena - Sanctuary
    Shyriena - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'm not sure if everyone is having the problem but like some of the others my forum avatar at the top of the page is correct but when I post it is the incorrect level as well.

Yeah. It is very annoying when I am level 58, my avatar picture at the top, the one I choose shows me as level 57, But all my posts, old and new show me as level 46. I have not been 46 in awhile. when will they update?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down.b:pleased
  • demise
    demise Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Just one problem with Google Chrome. If you click a username, the dropdown menu appears near the bottom of the page. Tried Crtl+F5 a few times, but it didn't work.:

*I'm sorry. V
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited December 2008
    This issue actually affects all browsers, not just Chrome. We are aware of it though, and our web team is working to correct it.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Katryn - Heavens Tear
    Katryn - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Well this is odd.. on the top here, it shows my correct lvl as 81.. but when I post, the avi pic says lvl 79. Any idea what's up?
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Since the new forums have kicked in last week, there are some delays and bugs here and there.

Thank you for reporting your issue.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Verge - Sanctuary
    Verge - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    OK i want to get trid of this " ? " where my avatar is supposed to be, so my race and level show up.

I have selected " edit your Avatar" selected the correct race, but when I post , it still shows as a " ? "

Please tell me how to fix this

Thanks

EDIT: hmm it worked for this post, but not updating in my 1st post, weird
  • Aedril - Sanctuary
    Aedril - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    OK i want to get trid of this " ? " where my avatar is supposed to be, so my race and level show up.

I have selected " edit your Avatar" selected the correct race, but when I post , it still shows as a " ? "

Please tell me how to fix this

Thanks

EDIT: hmm it worked for this post, but not updating in my 1st post, weird

It won't retroactively apply to your previous posts, only those going forward.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    That is just with the new forum just having come out. The GM's are working to get the bugs out it will just take some time please be patient.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.