24 hours, 2 tickets, several trumpets, no zen

Dionysus - Lost City
Dionysus - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Cash Shop Huddle
Ok, I bought zen using Paypal 24 hours ago. I received the email from Paypal confirming the payment. I have filled out 2 tickets, used several trumpets, and tried pming GMs in game. I have still not received my zen. Usually when I use Paypal, it only takes a few minutes for the zen to show up in my wallet on the charge site. I don't even mind waiting an hour or two. But 24 hours? That's too long to go without even an explanation or some kind of response.

If any GMs read this, please let me know what the problem is. If I can't get my zen, I should atleast be able to get my money back.

Thanks
Post edited by Dionysus - Lost City on

Comments

• Draeval - Sanctuary
    Draeval - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I am having a similar issue with a PayPal purchase. The purchase showed up in My Wallet, but it has been suspended since.

I was hoping to receive my Zen in time before the sale on clothing and such was over, and though I only made the purchase about 2 hours ago, I've done a lot of reading since, and I have the feeling I'm not going to receive it for a while.

I've obviously got no idea what the issue is, but I really wanted to get my Zen before the cash shop price reduction was over.
    Yes, I did used to be Drathir. Remade my character now.
  • Wwing - Heavens Tear
    Wwing - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    email them, they replied to my email today around their office hour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    News Project Fox in [][]http://pwifox.blogspot.com[][] Santa Claus is a lie.
    12/17 2008 PerfectFox Index (Heavens Tear) : 1 gold = 113558.91~114972.42
  • Draeval - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    E-Mail, or submit a ticket did you mean? If actually e-mail, to what address should I send it? I went to 'contact us', but the only address there for support was the ticketing system.
  • Dionysus - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    yeah if I could get an email address that would be great, or a phone number.
  • Draeval - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Apparently my purchase was suspect of fraud O.o
    I suppose I should put a bit more thought in before doing all my registration and such.
  • Dionysus - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Does anyone have a contact email or telephone number? The ticket system clearly isn't working for me.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You should have gotten a response through the ticket system. Please check your spam folder, especially if you're using an AOL, Comcast, or Hotmail account. If there was no response at all, send another ticket and ask them to contact you through a different method, preferably a gmail account.

If you've gotten a receipt for the transaction, there should also be a telephone number available there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]