Your Money making tips

Rotti - Lost City
Rotti - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Whats the best way you have found to make money and at what level?
Post edited by Rotti - Lost City on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Level up. Thats the best way I found. I just sell the drops and get lots of money.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • biggs
    biggs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    The fastest way to make money is to get rare drops/molds and sell them for a ton of money. The most practical way to make money is to grind mobs that drop DQ items, preferably ones a couple levels below you that you can kill quickly. At level 60, I can make 100k in about 30-45 minutes grinding the right type of mobs. Of course, it's extremely, extremely boring.
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I only just made a money making guide. Check here : http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=125991
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • Ladyaradia - Sanctuary
    Ladyaradia - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Selling mats is generally more profitable than crafting.. generally. If you make exquisite armor and weps (3***) and get lucky with added attributes then crafting can become an excellent source of moneys.
  • pianoninja
    pianoninja Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    you could always play on a private server and kill a level one mob for 4000 coins. just imagine aoeing and higher than level 1 mobs. o.O

But my method on this server is I made a venomancer to grind for me, and make another account to transfer my coins to my main character.