PURE DEFENCE!!!!!! NOT hybrid BARB!!!

moymoy
moymoy Posts: 10 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Barbarian
if u guyz want to are dreaming to be a good barb here's a tip... your build in skill should only be focus in white tiger skill!! especially Beast king inspiration.... and ur stats build should be STR and DEX(only requisites!!!) take note!!! requisites only for STR and DEX!!! dont put a lot of str!!!! ur a tank!! remember that!! ur not a killer!!! ^_^ and about the vit you should put everything there.... and in ur items... u should put the shards about hp!!! not phys defence.... (*adding hp will be tripled when you use the skills Beast king's inspiration and in tiger form...!!!) so at the end you will only hav 200+STR hundreds of VIT and 40or50+DEX... dont put mag to it... dont worry bout increasing your MP for skills... coz they sell MPpots in the game... thats why they made those!!! for regen of MP... u will just ruin the ultimate DEFENCE tank of BARB.... So if ur planning to build a ultimate barbarian do what i say... ^_^ my name is EARL (Eimsowsekseh in the game) i hav a lvl 34Barb ryt now,,, and i hav 3750HP and i played this game in phillippines... and i hav a yao jing=VENO(LVL94) and Wuxia=BM (lvl 96)>>(the of the char is junpei) i got baned there... hahaha LOL... but i moved here in AMERICA.. and now im invading Perfect world international...... BTW if ur loyal and strong join our guil its called Smirnoff..... thanks for reading guyz!!!
Post edited by moymoy on

Comments

• Perrin - Lost City
    Perrin - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Solid advice, but final DEX should be about 62 considering its the minimum requirement for lvl 105 heavy gears. Doesn't have to be done early but every 20 dex = 1% crit so it helps slightly.
  • Fullattack - Sanctuary
    Fullattack - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    As if the information wasn't already on the forums b:scorn

Hopefully the word of his (previous) banning will spread to those in charge as a hint.
  • thom
    thom Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Beast king inspiration doesnt triple any hp... ROFL where you pull your numbers.

That buff gives max 30% more hp, That nowhere near triple.
    And tiger transformation gives what 30% more hp or something around that. Cant remember the exact percent for lvl3 tigerform atm and too lazy to check.

Anyway, these add it 60%.

It doesnt climb up to 300% as you say lmao.

Dont listen to this guy, read the real guides in barb-section.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    no wonder this guide sucks.. he's from Smirnoff.. LOL. jk jk.

but nah, a pure vit barb is only good for one thing, a meatshield. which is a very boring barb class to play.

remember:
    less dex = low accuracy = low hit rate = lose aggro.

in TW, the vit barb is good for absolutely nothing except for pulling catapults.
  • Tador - Heavens Tear
    Tador - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hmmm I was wondering about the shards. Should I get garnet or the HP giving kind. Cause with garnet it gives more def wich means Im harder to kill. with HP it gives HP wich means Im harder to kill too :P So I always wonder wether I should get more def or HP. Your opinions?
  • noobcake4lyfe
    noobcake4lyfe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    and when you hit lvl 89 go heaven for even more defense benefits for your skills. You will truly be a tanking GOD!!!
    "Avarice, Envy, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony"

"We 7 shall corrupt this Perfect World..."b:sin
  • moymoy
    edited December 2008
    Tador... i prefer u using HP shards.... coz as u add HP it will add more because of the skill white tiger and beast king's inspiration... u'll be even harder to kill... coz.. defence is only for physical.. and not gonna do any change for magical damage,,, but if u put more hp... u can atleast take some more damage frrom both kind of attack....
  • moymoy
    edited December 2008
    i agree to noobcakeforlife.... go to heavens side... coz it will add more hp for tiger for.. and adds time to BK's inspiration... and add more benefits to other defensive skills....