Announcement ( This was not organized by staff )

Options
Malified - Heavens Tear
Malified - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
The Winged Elves and the Untamed has been rivals for quiet along time now ever since the raid. The Winged Elves has decided earlier today that we were going to get our pay back.
The Winged Elves and Untamed has assigned a war against each other at Gate of Anitiquity.
The Untamed took it upon their selves to raid city of plume a few days ago and we are fighting back. We have sent numerous of Elves over there spamming them. So it got serious. This war is to determine witch race shall be in control. Humans and Winged Elves have no problems and Humans have no problems with Untamed so humans do not need to participate.

WAR DATE ( BE ONTIME IF YOU WANNA FIGHT FOR YOUR RACE"S REPUTATION )

December 6th at 5:00pm Eastern Time.

Heavens Tear ONLY
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Malified - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Malified - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Chant on your Race!

WINGED ELVES FTW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Szhira - Sanctuary
    Szhira - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    No.

*stupid character limit*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2008
    Options
    First of all this isn't a war in Sancutary its in Heavens Tear and most untamed and most Winged elves agreed on it and it was final. They voted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neverwas - Heavens Tear
    Neverwas - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    this is first i've heard of any "war" between untamed and elves. did this assignment of war happen globally (world chat) or was it just a few dudes in the area declaring war on each other. b:chuckle
    edited November 2008
    Options
    IN World chat Some elves screamed out they rules and untamed sucked and that they were gonna have there revenge. Untamed said : To Bring it on adn they announced a war to there race.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zenpachi - Heavens Tear
    Zenpachi - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Uhh... ok.

I got nothing against our feathered friends. Make love not war. b:surrender

Now them human fellas... b:angry
  • Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Uhh... ok.

I got nothing against our feathered friends. Make love not war. b:surrender

Now them human fellas... b:angry

I have a tiger I run around with all day. I heal him, he tanks for me... I could never have war with him or anyone else from that race. (I have a veno as well...)

BUT if you do read the story line, is it just me or does it seem as if those humans cause a lot of hurt to both races?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Yes i could see that but in heavesn tear human's has staye don their part and ha never caused trouble as the untamed raids us monthly maybe once every 3 or 2 months it happens often. We are fighting back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Solky - Lost City
    Solky - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Yes i could see that but in heavesn tear human's has staye don their part and ha never caused trouble as the untamed raids us monthly maybe once every 3 or 2 months it happens often. We are fighting back.

Right. Troublemaker. Have a cookie. Now go get a date with a nice looking Veno and it'll get better ;) b:kissb:cute
    Be sure to check the Beauty Contest :Db:thanks

I love presents. Give me some =db:thanks
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Wait. listen im not the one who declared this war. The Untamed & and Winged Elves in the conversation did. It was a big conversation almost every one was in it except for me cause i didint have the item.
    I am just glad we can finally have alittle action in this game, instead of always doing quest -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    all i can say is...

wow... ****...
  • Solky - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Wait. listen im not the one who declared this war. The Untamed & and Winged Elves in the conversation did. It was a big conversation almost every one was in it except for me cause i didint have the item.
    I am just glad we can finally have alittle action in this game, instead of always doing quest -.-

Who cares who declared the war if you both want it? Sounds like World war I. Leave it amongst yourselves , people here don't really care =), I think :)

• swiftlikeafox
    swiftlikeafox Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options

"untamed raids"?!?!?! ROFLMAO, you're not even high enough level to PK, what do you know about "raids"?!?!

If you've seen some other races in Plume it's probably because they have quests there or are trying to help their friends with quests, they're not there to *declare war on the elves*.... LOL.... seriously.... PowerRanger much?!?!?!b:chuckle
  • Solky - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Options
    "untamed raids"?!?!?! ROFLMAO, you're not even high enough level to PK, what do you know about "raids"?!?!

If you've seen some other races in Plume it's probably because they have quests there or are trying to help their friends with quests, they're not there to *declare war on the elves*.... LOL.... seriously.... PowerRanger much?!?!?!b:chuckle

I thought the same thing b:laugh

• Pinkpeach - Lost City
    Pinkpeach - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I don't actually know what to say...

/facepalm
    edited November 2008
    Options
    You think im stupid no, i dont mean untamed coming into plume to do quest they come in an spam: We Rule! Winged Elves Suck my hiary greasy balls!
    And they go around dsicriminating us and they told us we were *******s and we suck, and we said lets duel. And they refused and ran off.

So you have no right to call anyone PowerRanger, because your the one jumping to conclusions thats not even true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • swiftlikeafox
    edited November 2008
    Options
    You think im stupid no, i dont mean untamed coming into plume to do quest they come in an spam: We Rule! Winged Elves Suck my hiary greasy balls!
    And they go around dsicriminating us and they told us we were *******s and we suck, and we said lets duel. And they refused and ran off.

So you have no right to call anyone PowerRanger, because your the one jumping to conclusions thats not even true.

Go go Power Rangers.... you mighty morphin' Power Rangers!!!!!!b:laugh
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    You think im stupid

Least you got that part right.
    To clear up the situation which brought you to jump to your conclusions...
    What you saw was a bunch of kiddies acting like their usual immature self, and you decided to react in a similar matter. You even took it upon your own hands to see how far this little act could go by calling it a WAR between two races...

Here's a reality check.
    Try leveling your way up only elves in your parties.
    Let me know how you deal with high damage bosses.

You may try and conclude this yourself.

Thanks.
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Well what i can't understand is why are Lost City server players worrying about it. Its only in Heaven's Tear witch does not briefly concern you.

This is a One server event. Not a All Server Event.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2008
    Options
    ok.......these guys are just some players, probably some dumb kids that like to run around saying "you suck" to everyone. they don't represent the untamed race. and that certainly doesn't indicate a war between the races across the whole server. 99.9999% of the heavens tear population has no clue this even went on and any world chat announcements were long forgotton since there's always some dumb dumb shouting nonsense trying to show the size of his "epene" XD

trust me any higher level in heavens tear would laugh at this. it's a joke. only you and perhaps a few of your friends are taking it seriously.

*runs off to declare war on all pink haired venos* XD
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Fine -.- Well I won't conclude my self in it. ( Obviously i mean look at my condition )

But idk, the people who alraedy declared it might still go at it -.-

But i didn't create this war. so yeah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Least you got that part right.
    To clear up the situation which brought you to jump to your conclusions...
    What you saw was a bunch of kiddies acting like their usual immature self, and you decided to react in a similar matter. You even took it upon your own hands to see how far this little act could go by calling it a WAR between two races...

Here's a reality check.
    Try leveling your way up only elves in your parties.
    Let me know how you deal with high damage bosses.

You may try and conclude this yourself.

Thanks.

I don't have a clue where I would be with out the help of the untamed in FBs, bosses and many other things =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Niomi - Heavens Tear
    Niomi - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options

*runs off to declare war on all pink haired venos* XD

noooo! not my sis Delcatty you wont! lol
    Forever a Demyx fangirl
  • swiftlikeafox
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Fine -.- Well I won't conclude my self in it. ( Obviously i mean look at my condition )

But idk, the people who alraedy declared it might still go at it -.-

But i didn't create this war. so yeah

No no, by all means, have fun, go to *war*, whatever floats your boat..... just don't be surprised if you find yourself standing there all alone..... I can promise you no one cares, even the people who have *declared* it have probably forgotten about it by now!b:chuckle
    edited November 2008
    Options
    noooo! not my sis Delcatty you wont! lol

XD

ok ok, we shouldn't give him such a hard time. he was just trying to bring some excitement to our little perfect world lives. sorry for being a jerk malified. kudos for your efforts dude! b:victory
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Thanks but this all happened seriously if only i had screenied it damn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dusk - Lost City
    Dusk - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    all i can say is...

wow... ****...
    lol yep...
    i love our "feathery friends" without which we would all die...
    ☺☻
    edited November 2008
    Options
    lol yep...
    i love our "feathery friends" without which we would all die...

And lose tons of exp (if you didn't want to pay for dolls...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    So how does the war work? I go there and shoot mobs before winged elves get them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • zyviren
    zyviren Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    It comes down to sticks and stones... Words can't hurt you. Why would you want to go into pk mode for 10 hours... Why would you want to attack people and become red named and drop your best equipment and items? Why would you want to fight anyone on a PvE server?

The big guilds wont show up. They are mixed guilds. All races all creeds all sexes and people alike are in them. A race war will never work. It has failed in every game made to date. Eventually a truce is called or forced by those that are in power.

This is the worst idea and most idiotic thing I've read in a long time. Unless a game is specifically designed for and encourages such activities... Avoid doing stupid things like risking your gear... Losing play time to meaningless battles. Costing you a fortune in repairs and lost charms. Not to mention costing real life money for some people. All who participate in this madness will lose far more than anything that could ever possibly have gained from it.

RF Online was based on the realm vs realm, and all 3 races fight each other 3 times a day for a mine that people could get good stuff out of... It was very flawed and served very little purpose in the end. When you are fighting other living people, for no real reason and it doesn't help you enjoy the game or humanity in general... You aren't doing anything worth bragging about. Games like Battlefield and Guild Wars are games that are designed to be PvP on purpose. If you want that, go there and do that. Or switch servers to one of the PvP servers. So you can take your stupid chaos based anarchy type ways away from the peace loving people that despise murdering innocents.

And before you go out saying, "but but, territory wars...." Yeah, that is an OPTION that SOME people choose to do. Not all members of a guild will do that. And usually only greedy people result to claiming land from others that already own it. Can't make money the legitimate way? Kill other people and take it. Yep, just how the world works. Can't get it on your own, you must steal it from others.

All these PvP loving people and guilds need to pack up and leave Heaven's Tear. It is a PvE server. There is no place or welcome home for those that like to fight other people. This is a server for fighting evil monsters that plague our land and seem to endlessly respawn for some reason. Sometimes if you kill enough of them fast enough, you can make them go extinct for a few minutes tho. Was out killing Native Vipons the other day with 2 other people... We slaughtered them so fast they were having trouble coming back lol.

The End
    Zyviren