PWI First Ever Pokemon Battle BlueEyedFox vs Delcatty (coming soon!)

Niomi - Heavens Tear
Niomi - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
Ok sence venos are alot like pokemon trainers with their pets and all that, me (on my veno BlueEyedFox) and my sister (on her veno Delcatty) are planning on having PWI's (probably) First Ever Pokemon Battle! We're still planning it out and we dont have any idea of where we're gonna have it yet but we do know that its gonna be on the Heavens Tear server. We're also planning to film it using Hypercam 2, putting some pokemon battle music, using some effects with Sony Vegas 7, and maybe put it on youtube for all to enjoy! Anyway, I dont know if its gonna be held anytime soon as we still need some things first (same lvls, same pet lvls, zen for pet cages, etc.) but its gonna be AWSOME! b:pleased you may now post if you wish...but no flamming or spamming please and thanks! Both me and my sister are going to do it in The City of Lost and both us and our pets will be exactly lvl 20!

UPDATE: Delcatty is doing her FB19 and we will soon be able to give out the date of the event.
Forever a Demyx fangirl
Post edited by Niomi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Solky - Lost City
    Solky - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I dunno should your post be considered spam. Because it's just a notice. You didn't organize nothing yet.
    Be sure to check the Beauty Contest :Db:thanks

I love presents. Give me some =db:thanks
  • swiftlikeafox
    swiftlikeafox Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Ummmmm, not much into the whole Pokemon thing, but I love PvP(Pet versus Pet ^^).... takes me back to the Golem fighting matches in Diablo1...... this sounds like alot of fun and I hope you get alot of participation, wish someone set something like this up on sanctuary!

To make this tournament fair you should either require that all competeing pets be freshly tamed and unleveled. Or you should come up with a skill level bracket system divided every 10 levels.... pet healing of course should be a big nono.

Ultimatly it's probably just going to turn into a big unorganized free for all with some lvl 90+ trying to show off that his/her pet can kill all the noobies..... but if you can get everyone to stick to the rules it would be alot of fun.
  • Miaku - Heavens Tear
    Miaku - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Lol cute idea. I imangine the Kowlins and golems will pwn everything though o.o;

I agree with the skill brackets idea. (example: winner of the level 15-20 division gets something same for winner of higher division)
    "Those who say it can't be done, should get out of the way of those who are doing it."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature created by: Forsakenx
  • Niomi - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    I dunno should your post be considered spam. Because it's just a notice. You didn't organize nothing yet.

i just did...were gonna have the battle at The City of Lost b:chuckle
    Forever a Demyx fangirl
  • kittykittykitty
    kittykittykitty Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I'm playing as Delcatty, my fav veno. I really can't wait! It will be so much fun! Our first battle will be in center of The City of Lost. Soon there will be other Pokemon battles between me and BlueEyedFox, but you'll have to wait for our next announcement to find out more information.

BTW: The battle will be on Heaven's Tear server, so you can come and watch if you want!b:pleased
  • Niomi - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Of coarse its gonna be fun, and maybe sooner than i thought...ur getting close to lvl 20 and my veno BlueEyedFox's already lvl 20! I think all we need to do do now is to beg mom and dad to buy us some zen as soon as possible. It might be a good idea if we get the super cages as they fill ur entire pet bag! Either way, may the best Veno win XD b:pleased
    Forever a Demyx fangirl