How to level strenght

Malified - Heavens Tear
Malified - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
Im a lvl 11 cleric and i have stupid clothes for lvl 1 i need to lvl up str to wear ehm how do i level ehm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Neverwas - Heavens Tear
    Neverwas - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    have you used your attribute points yet? each time you level you get 5 points to be placed in 4 different attributes (however you wish). if you haven't done this yet press "C" and you should see your attributes (strength, vitality, dexterity and magic) then you should see some points right above it. place your points where you wish using the little arrows next to the attributes. when you are finished press the "done" button. now you can wear your new armor purchased from the tailor.
  • Malified - Heavens Tear
    Malified - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    have you used your attribute points yet? each time you level you get 5 points to be placed in 4 different attributes (however you wish). if you haven't done this yet press "C" and you should see your attributes (strength, vitality, dexterity and magic) then you should see some points right above it. place your points where you wish using the little arrows next to the attributes. when you are finished press the "done" button. now you can wear your new armor purchased from the tailor.

lol thanks i chedk it and i have 78 points lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]