Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    you? no comment
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    *cough* i can kill everyone in you guild 1v1 except your upper tank barbs. *cough*... smoooth
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    what, 3/4 of te and te completely blows? does that change much? maybe a new member like fusebox for serjah to one shot. nothing big
    as far as i know fusebox is a light build wizard so .... that one shot = b:laugh
    you? no comment
    little BM is upset coz his guild will lose 2 territoriesb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    serjah? >_> no comment

errr why should i comment ? :)

every1 knew that RoC is alone vs ALL SERVER from start, thats why i joined lol

all chickens "ALLY" themselves with Rad, coz Rad is the strongestb:chuckle
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    as far as i know fusebox is a light build wizard so .... that one shot = b:laugh

Sheswes people like you disgust me.

You talk like you are some real pro but we all know what you and your clan is. It is not even a clan it is a bunch of losers coming togather .

Your clan is like a **** man marrying a **** woman so they both can survive in society while continuing in their ways.

You May outnumber Roc and take their territories but for how long you homos can hold it ?

Stop living in fantasy world and wake up before you get owned so hard that u wet your pants even when thinking to PW.

Roc are an elite group of gamers who own in many game so STFU while u are waste of a pixel and server space.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Radiance is a bunch of losers coming together? o_____O!

That's news to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    xtrm9 wrote: »

You talk like you are some real pro but we all know what you and your clan is. It is not even a clan it is a bunch of losers coming togather .

Your clan is like a **** man marrying a **** woman so they both can survive in society while continuing in their ways.

You May outnumber Roc and take their territories but for how long you homos can hold it ?

Stop living in fantasy world and wake up before you get owned so hard that u wet your pants even when thinking to PW.

Roc are an elite group of gamers who own in many game so STFU while u are waste of a pixel and server space.
    ... said upset RoC member lvl ... 30?b:chuckle or maybe it is Hong's 2nd acc?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2009

**** **** Losers are the key to winning TWs it seems.

Since when did RoC recruit illiterate people? Learn some spelling and pucntuation before going around calling everyone homosexual losers.
    edited January 2009

HOMG! LEVEL 1 TROLL! EVERYONE RUN! whats the matter, jealous rad owns you so hard? or maybe u got rejected cause u suck so much hmmmmm? homos? what does it matter if people who play this game are homos or lesbians? lol? we still own RoC and take their territories so it doesnt matter our sexual sexual prefrences. go jump off a bridge, or drink some Kool-Aid. you= Fail.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xtrm9
    edited January 2009
    ... said upset RoC member lvl ... 30?b:chuckle or maybe it is Hong's 2nd acc?b:chuckle

I am not in RoC nor i am someone's second account.

And you suck at the only thing u do all day
  • Inna - Heavens Tear
    Inna - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2009

^ Homos are the strongest in the server. Lesbians are the strongest in the server. Losers are the strongest in the server. What does that make you? A jealous heterosexual thats a winner?
  • xtrm9
    edited January 2009
    ^ Homos are the strongest in the server. Lesbians are the strongest in the server. Losers are the strongest in the server. What does that make you? A jealous heterosexual thats a winner?

U all RoC haters are so stupid that u read something and make your own meanings. **** and **** marriage was used to explain the type of your guild.
    Lol it is so funny how little nerdy kids like you make your own meanings.b:laugh

Radiance does has some really nice people in it like rocky but ppl like sheswes fail..
    just a waste of pixel

And everybody knows what a joke evolution is

fake bidding etc etc

I won't waste anymore of my time here.

We will see what happens with all these honourless guilds with time
  • Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ^ Know how to edit your own posts?
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    I honestly don't know who xtrm9 is, but I don't really care either.

Oh right, right. Must've changed build eversince then.

Lolwut, 2 territories? If that happens then most likely RoC underestimate a certain guilds power. We're quite confident that we'll be able to defend two and only lose one. Angry german kid takes a step forward again.

But hey, if we actually lose two territories, then I guess you guys are one step forward to eliminate us. Keep it up :) I mean, I thought we would have failed ages ago due to fake bidding. We've been getting fake bidded for several weeks now, almost a heart beat to pull off last second bids. One day, we'll really get out bidded and I'd fail to outbid last second. So, just keep the fake bidding up and eventually you'll **** us off :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Merged posts. xtrm9, please don't spam, just edit your last post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Radiance does has some really nice people in it like rocky but ppl like sheswes fail..
    just a waste of pixel

LOL. Calling out an entire guild **** terms then end up telling that theres some nice people in it. dude ur such a loser go quit the game now imo. Justy accept the fact that Rad owns ur little guild coz ur guild fails bad. stop telling ur not from RoC...
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
    edited January 2009
    I honestly don't know who xtrm9 is, but I don't really care either.

Oh right, right. Must've changed build eversince then.

Lolwut, 2 territories? If that happens then most likely RoC underestimate a certain guilds power. We're quite confident that we'll be able to defend two and only lose one. Angry german kid takes a step forward again.

But hey, if we actually lose two territories, then I guess you guys are one step forward to eliminate us. Keep it up :) I mean, I thought we would have failed ages ago due to fake bidding. We've been getting fake bidded for several weeks now, almost a heart beat to pull off last second bids. One day, we'll really get out bidded and I'd fail to outbid last second. So, just keep the fake bidding up and eventually you'll **** us off :)

I still dont get how Ultra can afford that much money and lose anyway lol.
    9x WB, Tao

• Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    LOL. Calling out an entire guild **** terms then end up telling that theres some nice people in it. dude ur such a loser go quit the game now imo. Justy accept the fact that Rad owns ur little guild coz ur guild fails bad. stop telling ur not from RoC...

I have to admit Radiance could probably get the entire map right now with ease, your roster was quite shocking to hear from. :) Radiance is almost another Warlord from Oracle, it's getting extremely close. I can't believe your guild nearly have well, 12x+ the level 85 we have. Lmao. Well, I guess I could believe that due to a particular reason.

Well, in LC I believe CQ is near the next Warlord also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
    edited January 2009
    I have to admit Radiance could probably get the entire map right now with ease, your roster was quite shocking to hear from. :) Radiance is almost another Warlord from Oracle, it's getting extremely close. I can't believe your guild nearly have well, 12x+ the level 85 we have. Lmao. Well, I guess I could believe that due to a particular reason.

Well, in LC I believe CQ is near the next Warlord also.

Btw i sent my ticket too about that Ultra being fed by evo since the thread about it is closed b:surrender
    9x WB, Tao

• Desi - Heavens Tear
    Desi - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Btw i sent my ticket too about that Ultra being fed by evo since the thread about it is closed b:surrender

ill send u a ticket b:angry
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    "and i almost survived that chi-less skill + demon spark so ROFL"

^ #1 at almost surviving. pro b:surrender
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2009

IMO Pepper should give me HALF the cash he gives to ULTRA to bid and i wont go to TW

and neo, send those GM some tiger luvin maybe they put a stop to lame TW bids b:cute
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • Pwntmasta - Heavens Tear
    Pwntmasta - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i heard a lot of Radiance members moved here @ PWI cuz they failed somewhere else is that true ?
    edited January 2009
    i heard a lot of Radiance members moved here @ PWI cuz they failed somewhere else is that true ?

idk where you get ur info from, but stop getting it from there ^_^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ill send u a ticket b:angry
    and possibly a very threatening e-mail!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    We were originally a proffesional Freecell team, but after a horrible incident we gave up our competitive freecell lifestyles and settled into something less dangerous, namely TW with RoC. :P
  • xtrm9
    edited January 2009
    We were originally a proffesional Freecell team, but after a horrible incident we gave up our competitive freecell lifestyles and settled into something less dangerous, namely TW with RoC. :P

What happened bro ?
    edited January 2009
    What happened bro ?

we got owned. some super powerful free cell master came up and karate chopped us ninja style, KP was the only one who survived the blow, he then got owned b/c his skills at freecell are worse than a monkeys

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xtrm9
    edited January 2009
    I am sorry to anybody who got offended by my posts.

I am pretty new to PW and when i came on forums i saw everybody picking up on RoC and using fake bidding tactics against them.

I did'nt even knew which clan sheswes was when i posted against him/her. I found out she/he was from radiance. The only thing i know about radiance is that i did my fb with them and they were very good ppl (except from the panda who kept picking up the good stuff b:chuckle). I am sorry to anyone hurt by my posts.

I have no idea about how any of the big clans are so it was my mistake posting all the bs.

I believe it is better to correct a mistake than to live on with it.

At the end of the day , it's just a game.
    edited January 2009
    .......... ...... .... ..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lordanubis - Heavens Tear
    Lordanubis - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2009

We will see what happens with all these honourless guilds with time

how can you talk about honor whilst you hide behind your false name and does not have the guts to sign in. b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.