Clicking problem?

Skyea - Heavens Tear
Skyea - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Support Desk
Hi everyone,

I noticed a slight problem when I try to play the game in full-screen. I can start up and play the game perfectly in full screen, no problem at all. As soon as I Alt-Tab to read up on something on the internet and then return to the game I experience quite a problem. Everytime I try to click anywhere on the screen the game will Alt-Tab to my internet window again even I did not ask for it to do that XD It's quite annoying since it disables me to do anything, including shutting the game down to restart it. Has anyone experienced this problem before and if so is there a solution for it? I only experience this problem in full screen, not in window mode.

Thank you in advance for anyone who can help me.
Post edited by Skyea - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Graphics driver updates and the East Asian language support pack may solve this issue, but going to Windowed mode seems the only reliable solution. Windows XP's Alt-Tab method just can be too unpredictable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliandrin - Heavens Tear
    Alliandrin - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    This same issue was listed on the FAQ at the top of technical support forum.
    The fix is to install the East Asian Language pack, or play windowed mode.

I have the same problem - Unfortunately my Windows came pre-installed, and I can't find the East Asian Language pack on the Microsoft site to download. I've tried contacting the manufacturer, but both the phone numbers I have are now disconnected. So much for three year warranty b:sad

Short of purchasing a new Windows XP disc, is there any other way to fix this, or perhaps someone has a link for the East Asian Language pack? (Sorry - but Windowed mode is not an option).
  • Eliatron - Lost City
    Eliatron - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Well, you will have to google it. I spend like 2 hours trying to find those nasty packs of asian languages. Id be glad to help, but im not sure if the place where I got asians pack (which link now I dont have) its legal or not. But you will find it on google.
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=f120acd9-73f2-4dbe-ba34-84d362993616&DisplayLang=en
    This may be start!!!!
  • Alliandrin - Heavens Tear
    Alliandrin - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I rang microsoft - it turns out the one I need isn't available on website, only the CD.

So no legit versions out there on the web. The microsoft website only has individual languages, not the packs to enable right-to-left languages (check in control panel - regional and language options - languages tab). So I think it's this right-to-left language pack listed here that I need.

I'll keep trying though - and leave another note here if I find anything, for you others with pre-installed windows. b:pleased
This discussion has been closed.