Fist vs. Dual sword

farseerdk
farseerdk Posts: 8 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Blademaster
Hi all,

Been playing PW for a short time. Currently a level 35 BM using fists, mostly because I got my hands on some 3 star min level 33 fists. Because of this, I have a high DEX build, but I'm thinking of switching to swords.

I currently have level 1 fist mastery but other than that i've stopped getting fist specific skills because i'm not sure which weapon to use.

Currently I have 40 VIT, 80 STR and 80 DEX (including equipment bonuses), which means I can very easily switch weapon types by changing how I assign my stat points in future levels.

Right now I find solo grinding extremely easy with my fists as I build up chi very quickly which allows me to use Diamond Sutra as a potion replacement. I just drop one mana potion every 20 minutes or so and I don't even have to meditate... But i've heard that fist users are extremely bad against other melee classes like barbs and other BMs. Furthermore, right now I have enough STR to use heavy armor, but that's going to change if I go straight for fists and start loading DEX...

i have a lot of experience playing MMO's in general, but i'm a complete noobie when it comes to PW... so help is appreciated!
Post edited by farseerdk on

Comments

• Nicestuff_Ty - Heavens Tear
    Nicestuff_Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I use dual blades to be honest I crit hit crazy because of my dex and hit nice because of my strenght I find the Sword skills to be more usefull. Deppends on the person really :s Ive seen someone use all four weapons n skills.
    I like when I say stuff that make kids go b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry.

Love,
    TenderMeat. b:kiss (New character, retired this BM)