logging in troubles

doupen
doupen Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Support Desk
ok so were past the update(no 37 i beleive) time right now right? Well i didnt know about the weekly updates so i saw something that told me to update where the start wouldnt normally be) it was in mid update though. Now when i log in the text box doesnt display the message and says "page cannot be found!" and i cannot connect to server (or any server). I tried verifying everything and nada. What do I do?b:shocked b:angry

Ps: yeah this is an embarrasing question sorry haha. I havent been to PW for longer than a week.
Post edited by doupen on

Comments

• doupen
    doupen Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    will since im getting no replies ill try reinstalling
  • phase2
    phase2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i have same problem.... please HELP!
  • gayasan
    gayasan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I had the same problem earlier and maybe it seems stupid but it my case it was my firewall which blocked it.. Maybe try to see if yours does the same. Hope it will work ^^b:victory
  • murad
    murad Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    got the same problem guys im on heavens tear and after i log in my character list wont open... even if it does open after like 2 mins i cant get in... after 30 sec countdown i get disconnected from server and i get that message pls log in again. i have to wait until after midnight when im the only guy sitting in fro of his PC. pls any helpful info would be appreciated. PW rocks b:victory
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Please check for any programs like Firewalls, Antivirus, Peerguardian etc and make sure they can connect to port 29,000.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.