Maintenance Patch Notes - 11/25/08

2»

Comments

• mountainman
    mountainman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    On the official notice it says that there are teleaccoustics AND a surprise in the FB19 caves. Anyone know what the surprise is? Anyone complete this yet and get the exp?

"If you pay a visit to our friend Jolly Old Jones, he'll send you to speak with the inventory master, who is located next to the banker in each major city. The inventory master has a special quest for you. Make your way to any level 19 dungeon to find a surprise waiting inside. You can earn up to 30,000 EXP and 6800 spirit by completing this quest! You'll also receive free teleacoustics to aid you in finding squad mates (or help you spread holiday cheer!). Note that you'll need to be level 15 or higher to embark on the Thanksgiving quest."
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    On the official notice it says that there are teleaccoustics AND a surprise in the FB19 caves. Anyone know what the surprise is? Anyone complete this yet and get the exp?

"If you pay a visit to our friend Jolly Old Jones, he'll send you to speak with the inventory master, who is located next to the banker in each major city. The inventory master has a special quest for you. Make your way to any level 19 dungeon to find a surprise waiting inside. You can earn up to 30,000 EXP and 6800 spirit by completing this quest! You'll also receive free teleacoustics to aid you in finding squad mates (or help you spread holiday cheer!). Note that you'll need to be level 15 or higher to embark on the Thanksgiving quest."

You talk to the stone just inside the entrance and get the teles and then talk to it again to get the XP & SP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mountainman
    mountainman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    My misunderstanding. I Thought the surprise listed was an item or something apart from the trumpets. No big deal. The exp was nice to get for no effort given.
  • Sereniama - Heavens Tear
    Sereniama - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    You talk to the stone just inside the entrance and get the teles and then talk to it again to get the XP & SP

You mean LOOK at the stone.

Stones can't talk...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sou Sou Moutoku = The most badass **** in Anime History. Never diss Kohime Musou or die.
  • kwyl
    kwyl Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Love having the patchnotes. Hope this will be a regular thing. Thanks all.
  • Adriazirma - Sanctuary
    Adriazirma - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    BTW: In Launcher the button Account leads you to: http://register.perfectworld.com/account/
    It should be https. I noticed this month ago when I started playing the game.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Xarfox, are you going to make Patch Notes a regular thing? or is it going to fade away into the sunset to be revisited only now and again?

I think Patch notes goes a long way towards helping people understand what to expect, and while it probably won't reduce the complaints of it, at least a few of them can be headed off in advance (the "I didn't know, it's not fair" kind can be eliminated by one statement "It was in the patch notes, you should have read them")

~Saitada
  • tinmanasd
    tinmanasd Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    everything good now , now put up new server ;o
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited December 2008

You mean LOOK at the stone.

Stones can't talk...

No no.. You can talk to the stone.

When it talks back, that's when you need to be worried.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arthiex - Lost City
    Arthiex - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    xarfox wrote: »
    Well technically Jones is still there, but his blessing is not. ;)

lols:)b:laugh

Will jones offer our community more surprissing presents..?
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You guys are silly.

note: necros removed
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.