What level should I start doing FB runs?

Options
Ghazi - Heavens Tear
Ghazi - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Barbarian
At what level should I start doing FB 19 runs. I am a pure tank! How about FB 29 runs?
Post edited by Ghazi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tador - Heavens Tear
    Tador - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    To solo a fb19 you should be at least lvl 45. And fb29 weellll I wouldnt be able to solo it even at my lvl =P
  • scumone
    scumone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    well depending on your build u can do i at maybe lvl 34 or 35, I tried it at lvl 32 ans I made it to the final boss with no problem, I couldnt get the boss- to many around him.
  • primate79
    primate79 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    My Barb can solo any of the fb19's since lvl 41, but it costed a lot of potions. Fb29... That's a tough one, charms, potions and a ton of luck and you might be able to pull it off at lvl 60 and above. And it's not just a matter of how strong you are, but also how smart you are. If you know how to pull then you wont get mobbed and can fight at 1-3 at a time. The bosses take some "creative" tatics to solo.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    You can solo fb19, at around level 50 with no pots/charms. Im not sure about fb29, but, I think you might be able to solo it a level 59+ without a charm. Not so sure about the fb29 thought, never tried soloing it yet. If you try soloing fb29, the key thing is to use alacrity of the beast (or something like that) to cancel ALL of qingzi's channeling magic attacks. Then, you can heal hp with sunder/advanced spark eruption.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.