Focuses of PW

reubb
reubb Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Suggestion Box
I thought of this while my sister joined. I quit many MMO's. I asked the question to myself, why am I quit? The answer, it got boring, Why it got boring? It was so repetitive, grinding, fighting, killing. I know alot of MMO's are just about this. But my sister joined a few days ago, she's like I want to kill, I want to do something else besides this. I thought to myself, you can explore, but prepare to bite the dust. My suggestion is to put more features in the game, like new focuses, ways you don't have to kill. Maybe a game? Flying races? I definitely hope houses come because that would add a major focus to the game. Sorry to mention another game. But I know habbo hotel is all about rooms, and thousands of people play that game just to go to people's houses and build there own. We all love to have something unique in the game. If we can do this this would be an even more amazing game. Just a suggestion, don't be hatin' b:surrender. Maybe prizes for a game could be like a few zen and if you win like all the time, maybe you might when a cash shop item.. who knows? All I know, is this will lead the game to a whole ne path and lots more will join (I hope), like my sister says.. "Can we do anything else except fighting?"