BM vs WB

Tritoryo - Lost City
Tritoryo - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Blademaster
Fellow Blademasters...We have no chance against barbarians...They have way too much HP...
Post edited by Tritoryo - Lost City on

Comments

• Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I ALMOST beat a WB 4 lvls higher then me, and I'm a Fist BM.

All ya gotta do is hit em hard and hit em fast.
    Back.
  • glias
    glias Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    xD thats were ur wrong... they have more hp than us but i havent lost to a barb yet...2 days ago i fought a barb with 3 star armor, 3 star boots and he was lvl 41 when i waslvl 40 ( i dun even have my lvl 39 skills yet). I am bm axe and i totally killed him. They might have more hp but we have WAY more defense. atm if i use alter marrow physical and i have 5.2k def.

Firstly we have range (dragon emerge etc.) u can also make your opponent not attck u for at least 9 seconds if u use drakebash and roar of the pride correctly. second we have diamond sultra skill that is really useful. Barbs= dont have a chance against bms. Bms are fighters they are stronger, barbs are tanks, they dont do as much damage, and there def isnt as good.- if they go in tiger form they screwed since they have like 35% less atttck. barbs are not pvp classes if u lose to them then try changing strategy coz u shouldnt be.

the best way to win with fist is only use normal attcks... get fury and only use normal attkc, use fury and only normal attcks and he should die. fists can get sparks faster than any1 on the game which makes up for there weak attck.
  • Veltore - Heavens Tear
    Veltore - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    yes only BM's read this forum.He'll do better next time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ina1166
    ina1166 Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Yes, skills are terribly ineffective with fist weapons.
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    Wyeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I don't ever tell my build but I will say this about my experience fighting barbs:

They can't hit me, as I evade all of their attacks. I deal out a lot of DPS very quickly and I also have quite a high crit hit rate. I am also very accurate.

Against a barb my level or even 5 or so higher, it isn't much of a match.

I can say though that I use dual blades.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SorrowStorm - Lost City
    SorrowStorm - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    As a fist BM you can kill anyone just remember to stun at the right times.
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I don't have problems against WB, being them 1~2 levels lower than me, or 4~6 higher than me. I haven't been killed by one of my level, ever.

I once beated one with 11 levels higher than me, but I must say he had pretty noobish gears.
    I don't ever tell my build but I will say this about my experience fighting barbs:

They can't hit me, as I evade all of their attacks. I deal out a lot of DPS very quickly and I also have quite a high crit hit rate. I am also very accurate.

Against a barb my level or even 5 or so higher, it isn't much of a match.

I can say though that I use dual blades.

And that's maybe because you're in a PvE server, and most WB's use a PvE build, so they will miss a lot. Here in LC most WB's won't miss against you that much, even against me that I have 2k evasion at my level :P
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    I don't have problems against WB, being them 1~2 levels lower than me, or 4~6 higher than me. I haven't been killed by one of my level, ever.

I once beated one with 11 levels higher than me, but I must say he had pretty noobish gears.

And that's maybe because you're in a PvE server, and most WB's use a PvE build, so they will miss a lot. Here in LC most WB's won't miss against you that much, even against me that I have 2k evasion at my level :P

Just because I'm on the PVE server doesn't mean its not true, or that you can just disregard my statement. We DO PVP here also, in TW and PK mode. And whenever I'm against a barb its the same every time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Yeah, but most WB's on the PvE server will have PvE oriented builds and gears. I'm telling you that here, WB's rarely miss that much, unless they are really poor.

Everyone can PvP, even a Level 10 BM against a level 10 WB, both using Level 2 equipment and full MAG builds. Think about that :)
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Sorry, but I'm not fighting barbs who have PvE setup. I'm talking about PvP here not mobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sager - Sanctuary
    Sager - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Well, I have fought in many duel. I won most of barb. However, I met one barb which he has beaten be several times. He got around 8,300hp and 10,000 physical defense (he fought in tiger form). I fought for like 8 minutes for each duel. Well... I am working on how to beat him :P
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    The only barbs I don't normally win against are those 20 levels higher than me...and that's because of their HP. (fighting in humanoid form)

I still get them down below half but its too much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tritoryo - Lost City
    Tritoryo - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    glias wrote: »
    xD thats were ur wrong... they have more hp than us but i havent lost to a barb yet...2 days ago i fought a barb with 3 star armor, 3 star boots and he was lvl 41 when i waslvl 40 ( i dun even have my lvl 39 skills yet). I am bm axe and i totally killed him. They might have more hp but we have WAY more defense. atm if i use alter marrow physical and i have 5.2k def.

Firstly we have range (dragon emerge etc.) u can also make your opponent not attck u for at least 9 seconds if u use drakebash and roar of the pride correctly. second we have diamond sultra skill that is really useful. Barbs= dont have a chance against bms. Bms are fighters they are stronger, barbs are tanks, they dont do as much damage, and there def isnt as good.- if they go in tiger form they screwed since they have like 35% less atttck. barbs are not pvp classes if u lose to them then try changing strategy coz u shouldnt be.

the best way to win with fist is only use normal attcks... get fury and only use normal attkc, use fury and only normal attcks and he should die. fists can get sparks faster than any1 on the game which makes up for there weak attck.

No way!!! Don't they also have high defense to be tanks? Ok somethings not right here... Cuz when I fight them with with a weapon for m Legendary forge(Spear) I do minimal dmg...

Hang on... I remember... the guy had charms...
  • mecurial
    mecurial Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    i guess you'd better not pick the fight with barb unless you r very sure that you could win. It wil b a waste of charm and mp for you, since you can't beat him down fast enuf and taking damage overtime.
    ~~~~la la la~~~~~~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xwinterfresh - Heavens Tear
    Xwinterfresh - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Two words "Stun Lock" end story b:victory
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hmmm Well if you wanna consider a few things.

First off in a duel sure it's pretty easy to win against a wb.

Pvp? Different story.

@ the guy from heavens tear saying he beats barbs easily: This is duels Or PvP?

I seriously doubt your killing barbs of a higher level in pvp.
    I don't even bother to ask if they have hp charms. In lost city every one always has charms.

Wb Vs Wr and Wr vs Wr are massively boring fights.
    Unless someone crits alot you can be fighting for 15 mins +.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    complexx wrote: »
    Hmmm Well if you wanna consider a few things.

First off in a duel sure it's pretty easy to win against a wb.

Pvp? Different story.

@ the guy from heavens tear saying he beats barbs easily: This is duels Or PvP?

I seriously doubt your killing barbs of a higher level in pvp.
    I don't even bother to ask if they have hp charms. In lost city every one always has charms.

Wb Vs Wr and Wr vs Wr are massively boring fights.
    Unless someone crits alot you can be fighting for 15 mins +.
    As proof me vs a BM - Took 30 minuets before i said forget it and flew away.
    Back.
  • Sleipial - Heavens Tear
    Sleipial - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Defeating Barb is easy... in a duel. If in PK mode and he as Amulet, the battle will go on... for eternity XDDD

First thing first, the Barb's attack, ALL of their attack is physical. So what to do? Do an Aura of the Golden Bell to yourself and apply Alter Marrow Physical. In level 70, this can boost your def to 12000.

Second, the Agi. I have a Spear BM with Sword Agi and the Barb have a hard time hitting me.

Third, the Diamond Sutra. This can replenish 3/4 of your HP, making you and the Barb have the same amount of HP to deplete.

Fourth, stun the Barb every so often.

And so I won in Lv 70 vs Lv 70 battle^^

Oh and did I mention Spear? XDDDDD