Class Advice

drifterz
drifterz Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi. I'm waiting for the downloads to finish up, but I need some advice on this: What class is better, Blademaster or Barbarian? Those are the two classes I've eliminated my choices down to, so any help would be nice thanks!
Post edited by drifterz on

Comments

• Evoked - Sanctuary
    Evoked - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Barbairens are the "Tankers" of the game. They got defence so they will be using to tank bosses alot. A blademaster is a bit of a "hybird" of the game. You can make a PvP Orientated build or an PvE build.

A blademaster is a good soloer and a decent PvPer. If you want to solo alot I would go Blademaster because you have a choice of many weapons.

If you wanna play in party's and tank much monsters go barbairen, however I wouldn't suggest taking this as first class.
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    you can also probably create them into preferd uses, i know tanks are used for pulling often and dont seem ( from what i hear ) to get to much respect in the world of pvp however i think high defense makes you perfect for pvp if you can manage to use whatever def bonus barbs get with proper streangth youd have yourself aa strong build there, in the end it all comes down to personall preference and use, try them both out and wichever you enjoy more can be your main.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nightyne
    nightyne Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    You have 8 slots so try them all and decide which you like best.