Like to Zhen? Want a free Exp scroll? 60+? Cleric? Wiz? Archer?

Options
Reisha - Heavens Tear
Reisha - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
Now that I've got your attention..or so I hope b:pleased I and my boyfriend are wanting to do a fair amount of zhenning. We are willing to give each person who we party for zhen a exp scroll.

The rules:
What ever drops you get, are what you get.
Must be 60+ to be considered
Must be a Cleric, Wiz, or Archer.
Must be able to stay the whole hour of the scroll.
Must be able to treat your squad members with respect while in our party. We are there to level not to have drama.
Must have Charm.

We realise theres alot of you out there that want to zhen but feel that you're not getting anything back from your lurers. Well here is your chance! b:victory Send a pm to me (Reisha) for more information, or leave your mark here.

Thanks and hope to see you in game! b:bye
Post edited by Reisha - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Reisha - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    already given out 24 exp scrolls...you could be next.

I now have enough archers. Lookin for wiz and clerics to add to the list ^^
  • Tonie - Heavens Tear
    Tonie - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Just a thought but maybe you people can update the name of that? Zhen was based on the cleric skill in the OTHER perfect world. This is NOT that game. The skill isn't named that, no skill is. Try thinking of different terms for once. Yes I played the other version and am familar with how the parties worked.
  • Reisha - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    ... Keep your spam off of my thread. People call it what everyone is familuar with it. If you call it something else then no one knows what you're talking about and its just spam.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    ... Keep your spam off of my thread. People call it what everyone is familuar with it. If you call it something else then no one knows what you're talking about and its just spam.

It does not look like spam to me. It looks like someone that wants some proper names. Its more like we confuse everyone by calling things by names we made up in the other version.

I really see no reason to call it that in this version. So what if most of us played that one? This is not that one. New version, new terms.b:victory
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Cheaper - Heavens Tear
    Cheaper - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    u can pm me if u need a wiz. i been doing nothing but hang in archosaur lately
    omg im posting stuff.
  • Sajra - Lost City
    Sajra - Lost City Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i'd love to join... lets see if i can get up 29 levels...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Forsaken Sigs

Sajra - Level 31 - Hell Archer.
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Stop being a thread-necro. D:
  • goebi
    goebi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    What exactly is a zhen group? I always here people looking to get in a zhen group.
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    goebi wrote: »
    What exactly is a zhen group? I always here people looking to get in a zhen group.

2 pullers, 2 damge dealers and 2 healers.

the DDs use an attack that is continuous (only mages and archer have it) and it depletes MP as it is being used, thus the mp charm, while the pullers pull mobs into the ring of damage, the mobs attack the DDs while the clerics heal everyone in the circle. It's fast exp.
    Back.