Problem with Tarantulax lair quest

mordokai
mordokai Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Alright so i head into the forest with all the webs and spiders, and it tells me to go back to report to the hunter. but when i arrived at the hunter he doesnt have anything to say about the lair. help please?
Post edited by mordokai on

Comments

• Fenyeskardu - Heavens Tear
    Fenyeskardu - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The answer is:
    1. First you have to find in the forest some trees with web around them and in the middle of it have to be 2 Araneid Hexwebs (I am not sure of the name).
    2. You have to walk inside a little till a massage box popping up.
    3. After that you have to go back to the old hunter to finish your quest.
  • soulkiller666
    soulkiller666 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    thanks that help me a lot
  • Garmr - Harshlands
    Garmr - Harshlands Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Walk slowly under the webs until the message pops up. you have to stay ON THAT SPOT when you close out the box. Then, check your Quest window to make sure the Hunter is ready for you. If he isn't, circle that spot again, even slower. Once the hunter is ready, you can go back to him.

It's a weird glitch in that quest and a couple others (Flute of the Old Days, for one) where you don't get the next stage correctly if you hit the confirm box on the wrong spot - you have to hit it on the box's trigger spot :p
    Leader of Howl on Harshlands (Recruiting.)

"Now Garmr howls loud before Gnipahellir, The fetters will burst, and the wolf run free..."

Howl! The winds of Ragnarok come borne upon this she-wolf's feet.
  • ILLuDeZuR - Archosaur
    ILLuDeZuR - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    mordokai wrote: »
    Alright so i head into the forest with all the webs and spiders, and it tells me to go back to report to the hunter. but when i arrived at the hunter he doesnt have anything to say about the lair. help please?
    file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Melinda_2/Asztal/K%C3%89PEIM/tarantulax-lairquest.jpg
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Melinda_2/Asztal/K%C3%89PEIM/tarantulax-lairquest.jpg

nice try, Melinda, but that doesn't work. :-/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Necromancy: Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread. Posting in a dead (necro) thread will cause it to be locked. Repeated posting of dead threads can result in a ban from forums/game.
This discussion has been closed.