Kill Orinj! Kill Ironman!! Kill Xarfox!!! - Friday, Nov. 21

13»

Comments

• Pinkpeach - Lost City
    Pinkpeach - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Way too laggy.

Just like all their other in game "events"...
  • kwyl
    kwyl Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Thanks Dicentra. I guess it was my lag or just bad luck then. I know I did damage and I got the treasure chest cursor many times but it always said unable to pick up for me :( Oh well. Maybe next time. It was quite the melee though, wasn't it?
  • Xanthir - Sanctuary
    Xanthir - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    You had to be in PK mode. The GM announced it, 20 minutes AFTER everyone started asking when the event started.
  • kwyl
    kwyl Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Announced it where? I was online 45 min prior to event and I never saw that in any of the notices. Even came to re-read forums only to find no answer until after the fact. I am talking about Heavenspvetear server however. I see you are from Sanctuary. Maybe that is the diff. Note Dicentra's post above.
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    thanks to everyone for participating! while the events verged on the chaotic at times it was great to see so much players from each server show up and participate in such a massive group effort.

Over 12 mounts were given out on the 3 servers along with multitudes of other Cash Shop items. Based on a quick scan through of logs everyone from Level 1 players and upward were quick and lucky enough to snatch a piece of the GM loot.

On behalf of Orinj, Ironman, Xarfox and the rest of the GM team thanks for playing and hope you all have a great weekend!
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • Kamili - Sanctuary
    Kamili - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Dvorak wrote: »
    .. Based on a quick scan through of logs everyone from Level 1 players and upward were quick and lucky enough to snatch a piece of the GM loot.

On behalf of Orinj, Ironman, Xarfox and the rest of the GM team thanks for playing and hope you all have a great weekend!

Lucky you found you could'nt pick up anything when you were the only one standing next to it.
    Lucky you got killed by the GM and lost XP.

Lucky.

Have a nice weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    It was great fun, thanks everyone for participating! Here are some screen shots I took:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=116211 b:bye
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I logged in back after dinner. Couldn't see anyone, then was killed by a player and didn't see any effects or whatsoever, player name was just P-####. Never bothered going back, haha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]