Pssible to solo Chintien as Veno?

ahzu
ahzu Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Venomancer
hi, i'm wondering if it is possible to solo chintien for the chientien edge? anyone did it before? and what lvl is it possible? TIA b:bye
Post edited by ahzu on

Comments

• Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Yes it's possible to solo TT 1-1 for a relatively low level Veno. You want to be at least level 63 because that's when your pet heal can be upgraded. I find it hard still to solo Chien at my level since that magic attack does a ton of damage to my golem. Then again, I added a lot of points to Vit so my Mag is lower than other Venos. Also, a more rounded pet with good phys and mag resists would make it easier.

The drum boss is much much easier to solo since he doesn't use his AoE in solo mode. At least he hasn't when I fought him alone.
  • ahzu
    ahzu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    thanks for the info! i will go when i'm lvl 63. ^_^
  • ina1166
    ina1166 Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    There's a trick to get Chintien to use physical attacks, but it takes a few tries. Your pet has to attack very, very close to him, it's hard to do, but you won't have any problem with healing. If you fail, turn the camera around while spamming heal, time your run through the green explosion things before he does a 1200, 1200 combo on your pet. ><. Get to the top of the spiral thing, he won't follow you all the way up.

I just wait until he's at the back of the room, then when he's walking to the front, towards you, send pet to attack.
    Then Chintien should do physical, physical, physical, physical, magic, repeat. :]
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pinkpeach - Lost City
    Pinkpeach - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I once helped a lvl65 veno friend do chientien in solo mode, it's possible but slow as hell alone since you pretty much have to cast heal pet nonstop.