hi all

Options
elperro
elperro Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
ok i am new hare but i play before other online games ( lol onli 2 diablo and fiesta) ok the point is i like the pure demage characters so this is mi problem what is the best class of demage? i see in the forum and the ppl sya mages and archers so what is the best .. lol ty u all for help me ;)
Post edited by elperro on

Comments

• Camryah - Heavens Tear
    Camryah - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    If you're going for all-out physical melee damage, I think an Untamed Barbarian is about the best.... that is, I usually see them as the tanks. I may be wrong, but that's what I think.
  • elperro
    elperro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    o ok ty for the advise ;)
  • Jestersig - Heavens Tear
    Jestersig - Heavens Tear Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    A barbarian is definately not a damage dealer. They are tanks and can take lots of damage but deal crappy damage back. The best classes for pure damage are Wizards and Archers. I think I pure int wizard such as myself probably deals the most damage but die easily (at lvl 51 I can crit for over 10k damage but I only have 1120 hp). For a more well rounded character that still does high damage try an archer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • *chitose* - Heavens Tear
    *chitose* - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    If you're going for all-out physical melee damage, I think an Untamed Barbarian is about the best.... that is, I usually see them as the tanks. I may be wrong, but that's what I think.

Oh, Barbarians aren't good melee damage dealers. If you want more melee Damage, go for a BladeMaster. Although Baldemasters aren't as sturdy or durable as barbarians, they give a good deal of damage and is an offensive type of class.

If you want instant 1000/2000 damage in one hit, go for a Mage. Archers can deal good damage with their insane Critical rate too. OR if you don't want a long casting time but still with a good damage, you can think of being a Cleric. My level 30 Cleric can deal more than 1000 damage in one hit by using Plume Arrow only, and I haven't even upgrade it yet since a long time ago. These characters, however, sucks with Defense.