Call of Duty tablets bug

madskull
madskull Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Support Desk
hi everyone.

i have a problem with the call of duty missions, but i dont know if its a bug, but really is a problem for me.

when i take my mission: avenger's fury from the npc, he give me the quest, but without the tablets call of duty, only as a quest. same thing happened before with the call of duty:claws the npc never give me the tablet, only as a quest.

what can i do for get the tablets for the mission avenger's fury, its hard find help for the dungeons, now its impossible without the tablets.
Post edited by madskull on

Comments

• Deathgodness - Heavens Tear
    Deathgodness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I presume this is a FB51... Understand from the others, for FB51 is abit special... You only have the tablets... but no quest... and you only have the first 2 tabs of it... the 3rd one will be 'given' to you upon completion of the other 2...
  • Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    There are 2 different questgivers for it. One just asks to kill and the other gives you a tablet. Have a look here:

http://www.pwdatabase.com/my/quest
  • madskull
    edited November 2008
    I presume this is a FB51... Understand from the others, for FB51 is abit special... You only have the tablets... but no quest... and you only have the first 2 tabs of it... the 3rd one will be 'given' to you upon completion of the other 2...

err.. no, the problem is, i can have the quest but no tablets, as an ordinary quest. the bosses have the pillar for the call of duty, but i cant active it without the tablets, i know the first time you get 2 tablets to the first 2 bosses and the third you need get out the dungeon and recive the last tablet.

same thing happened before, when i needed kil Qingzi, i got the quest but the npc never give me a tablet, but the same npc give his tablet to my friend.

other friend have the quest with the tablets 2 for the first 2 bosses, i cant have any.
    edited November 2008
    I could be totally and completely wrong but... Could or did you ever try a verify of the game from the launcher?
  • madskull
    edited November 2008
    I could be totally and completely wrong but... Could or did you ever try a verify of the game from the launcher?

yeah i verify the game before install, for this i say its a bug in the game. and only 1 npc give the quest, and its the same who dont give me the tablets. hope any GM read this and see what happened with this quests, isnt the first time happen this.
    edited November 2008
    Odd very odd. Last option then please send a ticket to support with a link to this thread in it.

http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing
  • madskull
    edited November 2008
    this night find how the bug is started.

the problem is the actual character level, when the character rearch the level for the next FB or call of duty mission without take the previous FB the bug cancell the tablets from the npc, for example:
    A character with lvl 39-40 and dont make yet his FB29 (without take the mission or talk with the npc), then when he talk with the npc for his FB29 in this case Call of Duty: Claws (Qinzi). the npc only give you the mission as normal quest and dont give you any tablet, because other npc have other tablets for you for other advanced FB the Call of Duty: Phantom (FB39).

we testing this with a guy who was near the lvl 27 and dont talk yet with the npc for his Call of Duty:Xenobeast (FB19), he rearch the level 29, and then he talk with the npc for his FB19 and recieve his tablet, the npc only give him the quest without tablet.

i was level 40 when i go to talk with the npc for my FB29 and he dont give me the tablet, now when i go for my FB51 was already level 60 the npc dont give me the tablets too.

hope the GMs see this and test how the bug works and be fixed. need wait for a answer or fix? or only continue for the other quests?
  • jimmypan
    jimmypan Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    same thing here...did not recive the tablet...i finshed the first dungeon quest lvl 19 ...now im lvl 36 i have the quest but no tablets <,< ?...plz help
    ;)gn8 ty
  • Krymsen - Harshlands
    Krymsen - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I did find somewhat of a fix...
    Keep the FB51 quest and go with someone who has the tabs...
    It'll count for your 2 missing tabs... I just did it...
    For the 3rd, you'd have to go out, go and do that and BAM! I got the 3rd tab...
    Sadly, I wasnt sure that was gonna work, so now I have the 3rd tab but I'll go when someone else needs it.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Not sure why you brought this old thread from November last year back but closing this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.